Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

All of those are very good ideas.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF ERAMAN!

marvelous-miscreant.deviantart.com/art/Eraman-s-Power-335265913

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

That...was awesome.

 Oh, hey, and that reminds me. That awesome figure you did for Phi...could you redo mine like you redid that one? I'd appreciate it.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

I did an updated one of yours when I did the OCs United Animation. Do you want another?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

 You did?

Oh, um, sorry, then. But, just for reference, where is it again?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

The same place I put all of my art....on DA. I really wish you guys would visit my page more often so you can see my hard work.

Anyways it's in my Digital Art folder in my gallery.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

 I will give it a look.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Philote
I have you on watch, so I see all the new things you post.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

I do, too. I just haven't been checking DeviantArt lately, other than to clear my mail, and respond to comments others post to me. I've been busy. But, I do plan to get back to it, soon. I'll check out your latest stuff as soon as I can, Marv.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Don't feel obligated to, I just like to share my stuff.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

You guys remember that Idea I had for an animation concerning a new story within the confines of the New Beginning Multiverse? Well, I took all your suggestions, added a ton of stuff, tweaked it all around and came up with a completely new product that bears a few resemblances to my original idea.

It's also way cooler.....at least I think so. I released a sneak peek of it awhile ago, but I don't know if any of you saw it.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

 Sounds good.

And it's on your DeviantArt. I'd definitely give it a look.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Philote
I'm not sure if I saw it or not, what's the link?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

It's here

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

 Well, you certainly aren't Marvelous for nothing. That was awesome. Might I say, I'd love to see your work as an actual TV show. That, especially if I got to help pitch some ideas, would be awesome to the power of awesome.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Philote
Interesting, so these are new characters you're bringing into NB?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

No. Even though this idea stemmed from wanting to create something within NB, it ended up being something completely separate.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

 Then my plan is well in progression.

But, srsly, I do like it. And I'd love to see how far you plan to take it. And as you said that that idea is separate, I'd like to see where you take our New Beginning ideas, as well. I think it can become popular on the interwebs, among other places, depending on where you plan to take it.

 It makes me think, Comic-Con. I wonder if we could find a way to share your idea with folks in that circuit, and get their sponsorship to make more complete superhuman and superpower-based works?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Well, if you have any ideas...