Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Comments? Critiques? Critisisms? Suggestions?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Yes, I have a question. How does the guy in the hat come in to the story?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Mik_Hael
...What drawing/animation software does everyone use?

I've got something called animoto, some free program called pencil, and something called Corel.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Adobe products....now back to the main topic.

@Shad Which guy with the hat?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

The rather well-habadashered fellow in your avatar.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Ah, he is the Bard. He will be both the narrator and a minor character who makes random appearances at opportune times.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

 Think he'll be my favorite character.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

He's already mine.....but I'm biased.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Anyways, if anyone want to design a character for my animation that'd be cool since I need some background and minor characters.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

New Animation....also I'd like to do more SPL stuff but I need ideas for shorts.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

New animation as part of my animation for anyone campaign
http://marvelous-miscreant.deviantart.com/#/d52sucz

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Nice.

So...could you maybe take Pokemon animation requests?

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Why...

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

I'm working on one as we speak. Why?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Because I was thinking maybe you could do some Pokemon Battle Mix-Ups. Those would be cool.

Pikachu v. Alakazam.

Poliwag v. Clefairy.

Togepi v. Pichu.

Celebi v. Mewtwo.

Just some off the top of my head, but that sounds pretty interesting to do. And it'd be plenty of practice for different creature shapes. You could even make it like a real Gameboy PKMN battle (sans the smooth flow of the graphics).

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Perhaps you did not hear...I said Animation for Anyone.

as in you can request one.....to make up for the one you missed.....or whatever.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Sounds like somebody needs a 5-Hour Energy.

Re: Marv's Fancy Animation Thread.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.