Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Philote
Administrator
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

 Yes!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

 YUSH! In the deed!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

WonderDrow
Administrator

... a reboot of the fantastic 4 movies ...   the first movie was from 2005...  and already a reboot?
Seriously, hollywood needs to reboot...
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

 I rather favor the idea of the reboot.

Only problem is, I think the rights should go back to Marvel. ALL Marvel creative property should go back to Marvel. They obviously do it best. Other people aren't doing series any favors by taking them off Marvel's hands.
Whd

Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Whd
Administrator
She's married with the previous president of France (they elected a new one last year, I believe).
She's an actress, singer and model.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

WonderDrow
Administrator

Deadpool at WonderCon !

I especially like that dance with The Joker.

What character would impersonate ?
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~
Whd

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Whd