Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

I don't think so. I think I'd have remembered something like this, lol

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Philote
Administrator
Warning: NSFW ish

Lost Memories 2.0

A 15 minute Sci Fi short film about a world that is full of augmented reality technology. The Cloud data crashes and everyone's data and contacts are lost until the system is finally restored four years later. The story is about a man trying to reconnect with his girlfriend who he lost contact with when the Cloud crashed.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Internet Awesomeness: Once More, with Feeling!

Philote
Administrator
This is kind of amazing. Largest online pvp battle ever, losing ships that apparently cost thousands of dollars.