Interesting superpower questions

Myself
Administrator
Two things are for certain:
1) We all like superpowers and by extension, superpower questions (presumably).
2) These superpower questions often get repetitive or boring. We need something new.

So, to solve this problem, I have created this thread to collect interesting/unusual superpower questions from either the internet or our own heads. If from the internet, post it here.

Try to stick to unusual, but if there is a site based around it in a unique fashion, feel free to link it.

Here is my first contribution. If you and 99 others got a choice of one superpower, which would you pick, knowing that if anyone else picked the same, neither would receive it, even if presented differently (i.e. fly only at night).

I would ask for Omnipotent Power Mimicry* (you saw it coming, didn't you?). It would be my dream power, flexible, not interfere with my life and be unlikely to be chosen by others.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Superpower Questions

Myself
Administrator
This is a good one.

I'd go with #2; beats invisibility any day.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Superpower Questions

Myself
Administrator
Here is another one.

I'd probably go with Teleportation over Time Travel.

Yes, I know this is similar to the two-pack thread, but that one only involves this list and you have to give the other power to someone.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Superpower Questions

Same here....possesion is great.

Re: Superpower Questions

Me too, time travel is trickey and can have some bad consequences.

Re: Superpower Questions

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Superpower Questions

Yeah, like that......thats totally what I was thinking.

Re: Superpower Questions

It's true...

The Butterfly Effect can be an ugly thing.

Re: Superpower Questions

Myself
Administrator

That is, of course, if you don't have a power to solve that.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Superpower Questions

...unfortunatly in this you do not have such a power.

Re: Superpower Questions

Myself
Administrator
No, but I do in New Beginning.

I was merely referring to the concept of the butterfly effect with other powers.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Superpower Questions

This isn't New Beginning though.

Re: Superpower Questions

Myself
Administrator
Exactly.

Now I bet you're getting confused (or annoyed).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Superpower Questions

Not really...you haven't done anything confusing or annoying yet.

Re: Superpower Questions

Myself
Administrator
Hmmm, I must be thinking of a different kind of confusion.

 I think you're confusing yourself.

Yeah, probably.