Interesting superpower questions

Re: Interesting superpower questions

WonderDrow
Administrator
Nope. Because Thor can't sing.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Gentleman Vaultboy
Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Not in any sense that counts. I'm positive he's quite the pretty princess over on Tumblr, along with his sister Loki.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

 Pretty sure the movie answered that.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

WonderDrow
Gentleman Vaultboy wrote
Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?
For some reasons I don't see Jessica Rabbit qualify as a Disney Princess.  Even though she can sing.

Besides, I thought Disney's animation studio was kept out of the credits for that movie.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Gentleman Vaultboy
Rodger was in one of those sing along videos Disney put out, it counts.

Besides, Kuzko is the best Disney princess.

Agreed.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Myself
Administrator
I thought up a new superpower question a while ago.

First, you ask a group (whether it includes you is your choice), preferably with 4-9 members, what superpower they'd pick. This is fairly standard, but the comes the twist: You evaluate them not as individuals, but as a team. It gets rather interesting and allows efficient exclusion of overpowered choices with a simple rule of thumb: If it makes the rest of the group useless, it is too powerful.

Therefore, if you have people picking teleportation and invisibility, you can now, by working together, teleport into a building while being invisible. Telepaths can compensate for blindness or deafness of teammates (particularly powers which rely on one of those powers, such as telekinesis). Some powers, such as healing touch or forcefield generation become a whole lot more useful.

I have had some interesting answers.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Interesting superpower questions

That's a fascinating li'l experiment.