Interesting superpower questions

Re: Interesting superpower questions

I stand by my theory.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Mik_Hael
Administrator
And I by mine.

Discussion withdrawn until more members are made present.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Whatever...
Praise the Sun
Whd

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Whd
More people means more supers.
And higher chance a super would find a non-super partner.

But small communities tend to be more interwoven and caring for each other, which might enhance the life/life-span.

Both have a point and I now rule this argument as finished.
You're only gonna irritate each others and others, without swaying each other's opinions.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Mik_Hael
Administrator
caring wasn't my point.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

We already ended it.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Myself
Administrator
Shall we post another question?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Interesting superpower questions

WonderDrow
Administrator
The answer is : Yes, we shall.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Interesting superpower questions

WonderDrow
Administrator
If it was possible in real life, then how far would you go to obtain the power you want?

For Example:
There's a company that creates a one-of-a-kind serum.
Consuming this serum each month will grant you the power you want. (100% certainty)
But each vial of serum is created from the spinal cord fluids extracted from 12 children while they are still alive.
Those children were killed in the process to obtain those fluids.
Would you order the vials? (assuming you got the money for it)
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Re: Interesting superpower questions

I'd only need the first month with Power of Imagination. I'd use it to gain my Penultimate powers and what powers I made here on SPL  (MythPowers, etc). Then I'd create bring forth the start of the events of New Beginning, and never have to worry about the serum again.

For a chance at that, I might well rob a bank.

I'd even repay all the world's robbed banks, and restore the lives of all the children harmed in the process.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

No.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Interesting superpower questions

 Thank you.
Whd

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Yes. Earth-Fire-Water-Air

Re: Interesting superpower questions

WonderDrow
Administrator

If it comes with the obligation to save the world? Then no.
I would only mess that up.
And there's all that funky acrobatic kung-fu stuff going on in the series.
I would need to shape up...  I'll pass.

If not then Earth,Water,Air,Fire
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Interesting superpower questions

I would. I think, with time, I'd get used to the idea of being charged with the safety of the world. Especially if I could start off with Airbending. I greatly value agility, dexterity and flexibility.

And for my own special airbending technique to qualify me as a master, I'd try to become the first master of SOUNDBENDING. Sonic Scream and other sonic attacks, sonic barrier/wall, sonic-repulsion flight, and sound cancellation (for inaudible, ninja-like movement), etc.

Either that or I'd take a clue from the first Bloodbending master, Hama, and invent BREATHBENDING. Hold my breath longer (even indefinitely), vortex-like inhalation, gale-force exhalation, and even stealing the breath of foes to suffocate them, or expanding their breath to explode their lungs.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Philote
I wouldn't, Its not worth 12 lives much less one.

As for the Avatar thing, I'd love to be the Avatar, but isn't the cycle: Air - Water - Earth - Fire?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Interesting superpower questions

Water-Earth-Fire-Air, if my recollection of the Avatar seasons, and the ATLA introduction is any indication.