Insane/random ramblings are us.

jester_of_god
Good day gents and mademoiselles this is a continuation from the riveting discussion presented in the thread internet awesomeness.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
No NONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Now where were we in the necrosphere?

were were currentloy hiding i a cave underneath the warrens of willoshire conversing about the laws of the universe while the great dukes road upon us on their white steeds.

was that your last ounce of sanity crying out in pain?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Oh yet the flame has left it's dallow mark burning the very time and existence of our trues, for yet even the goddess of the akashka  has had the records burned and the ice only seals the gap to a permanent loss of trues, for we are now nimble of existence to go as we please.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Maybe.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

jester_of_god
only those weak enough to be restricted by the bonds of space and time were emburdened by this yon genetica for the burned mark wa once a needed par to fthis existence which held it all in the same place, were it not for the eternal glue that binds the fabric of existence thou wouldn'sst have surely doomed us all.

"By the way am I detecting a subtle undertone of the orient in your ramblings.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Because of the akashka mention?
Oh but now we can interact as thou hast known not before for the names true of us are no more and yet we still exist as we resonate. If need be I could forge a new jade sword for the ninth western heavens for our task.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

jester_of_god
"once again chinese influence, that's a bit too logical for this thread...although i did mention Charon earlier on a wim didn't I oh well."

Young one if you have ever reached the existence of a fifth dimension you would not believe so, it is simple without endangering the fabric of the universe, and doing so to perceive some foul whim is despicable behavior. were it not for the glue that holds existence your action would have caused the lesser beings to inter blend and use loose their individuality, thus reducing the chaos of existence, Or is that your plan avatar of the forsaken one?

hah we haven't talked like this since one of your minions was stolen by the US government. By the way I wonder how the others will respond to unrestrained insanity. By the way did you ever get him back?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Tis nought, I hast reached the fith dimension for the higher realms delve in a lattice of tempered checking of where I was born. To think thou can raise thy own resonance and yet at the same time accelerate the goings they choose to pursue is a generalized knowledge that I and certainly others choose to master. For to travel thou only must synchronize or repel the frequencies at which such goings take place. Yet aheed!!! The steed of white hath come near for the rabbits hast run yet for fear of the sand wurym.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Yes, yes I did.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

jester_of_god
that is where you fail young one, by synchronizing with them you loose your inner self. You must force your way through the dimensions and master them, traversing them as you would a road, every time you synchronize they will chip away at thine soul until there is nothing left.

"Are these insane ramblings starting to sound like a roleplay?"
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Maybe.
I do not synchronize myself, horrors of time! I yet pluck the frequencies as one would strings and delve to merge and weave them with others of their ilk. To synchronize ones self is high crime in my birthplace where mastery, not coexistence, is treasured.

I suppose that is where we are different then As once you become the master of all thing syou no longer thrive for excelence and become a vagrant a jester if you will. I know of these frequencies of which you pluck, they are the strings of time that are used by many, but have you ever tried to delve deeper, into the very fabric that makes the strings themselves, to the point that you become the instrument bending the space to your will alone?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
Tarry thou hath undescribed my dear ambition! I never stop I too know of this existence as I would rather synchronize than stop learning, for to stop is to stay where many traverse. Yet I can rewrite existence for that also I hath learned as to take the bulkier strings and the frequencies that the strings resonate at and use them to influence the existence. I hold mastery only none for I adapt and continue! For larger scale manipulation to induce small change leaves nary a trace. So yes I am an instrument to bend space time but I hast wonder, doth thou knoweth the difference between a resonating frequency of strings, the frequencies from existence and chaos, and the frequencies made of stings?

of course my dear fellow but I guess that that is where we truly differ, you are a harp plucking at the strings of existence, while I am the orchestra, the player of the great organ de laceros as well as the manipulator of the mists of space time. the resonances are but insignificant byproduct of manipulation.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

neogenetica
I hast not be but a harp. I to can manipulate AND perspectivate while you choose as an orchestra I can change the very manipulations of existence. Doth thou hast see time as mist, strings, existence, a stream? I can see how all are one and it is the same but different. It''s malleability is firm but many as we see it we make it yet it is. For the stream and waves of space time are easily viewed as a triviality, defied , or seen from a higher view. To master such is one way but to learn of the creation of existence and it's creativity and methods are another. For to create your own methods of manipulation can provide higher power and more perspective. I know of how to hast make dimensions, and to program reality as my own. Truly we differ as you choose to manipulate reality while I can change it at a whim or rip it's programming out while using it's being for my own choice.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Insane/random ramblings are us.

jester_of_god
Darn it my cold is starting to set in, Jester would you mind taking this over.

" why certainly my dear fellow."

Young Neo genetic your exsitence of time and space is but a flwed conceptcreated from the creations of the guinie pigs of creation that crafted the strins that hold the msits of existence together. TIme and space is seen by us as mist because we stand above it. the corporeal wolrd that you ee efore you is but an alluusion to one of my standing easily disperced and walked through and your strings naught ut rays of light which peirce through, yet are easily blocked and dispereced. The wind controls and shapes the mist of re3ality and I am it's conductor, the organ de lacerous is but one of the components needed to coordinate th mists of time albeit the most powerful due to it's abiity to sceredde itself with all of the vibvrations and frequencies which have come into fruition and that which is yet to exist. but play ywith your strings my dear puppeteer as I program the very substance of existence itself, reworking it with the slightests thoughts. nand as you craft your Jaded sword of the nine skies pay heed for the creation fo chhaos are older hence and can crush that which is both corporeal and non. the might of the jade empire is less of that than a colony 0of ants on this giant desert of shifting sands that you call a reality.

"Okay that was a bit harsh"
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.
1234