Forum Holidays

Re: Forum Holidays

Nice! I like it. Thanks for the pic, it's awesome work!

Re: Forum Holidays

Please do. I'll share the heroes in the Superpower List group.

Re: Forum Holidays

Philote
That is freaking amazing Marv, Good work

Yes, of course you can post this on your Deviantart, along with anything you may ever draw for me again.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Forum Holidays

Philote
Administrator
I realized that I do not have your previous ultimate form drawing for me saved, the black and white one, since it was in the transformation animation. Do you still have it to be able to post it separately here?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Forum Holidays

Unfortunately, I don't think I have it anymore. My files were cleaned out awhile back and It may have been deleted.

Re: Forum Holidays

The Wiki is half-a-year-old! It's birthday rolls around in January!