Best Power Combinations

Sini
Here are a few, which think are pretty good.

Instilled Perception + Faith Induced Abilities

Ability Sponge + Ability Theft

Can't think of any else at this moment, feel free to share.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Best Power Combinations

alexander121793@gmail.com
If you want to know the definition of Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresense here they are.

I got the information from http://theories.activatingevolution.org

Omnipotence
From Activating Evolution
Omnipotence is, simply put, having unlimited power. A person with this gift could bend the bounds of reality to his wish, to make anything possible. A person like this could access abilities, human, superhuman or otherwise, to do whatever he wishes. He can't be killed, or even maimed as his resistance is 150% on physical, mental and emotional levels. This person can even create, increase or negate others' abilities. Thus he is the ultimate weapon and cannot die or sustain injury—-he couldn't even be tricked, as he could access Omniscience, the ability to know everything.

http://theories.activatingevolution.org/swiki/wiki/index.php/Omnipotence

Omniscience
From Activating Evolution
Omniscience is the capacity to have infinite knowledge about anything and everything. The one who possesses this ability would not have any enemies, since he or she would know everything, understand everything, and therefore would be able to effectively deal with any and all situations in a posture of non-violence. There would also be little need for sensory-acquired knowledge as all knowledge would be inherently available to them by virtue of their Omniscience.

http://theories.activatingevolution.org/swiki/wiki/index.php/Omniscience
Omnipresence
From Activating Evolution
Omnipresence, also known as Ubiquity is the ability to be simultaneously present everywhere---in every place at any and/or every, time; unbounded or universal presence, or the ability to see and be present in every location in the Cosmos. It allows sight in every corner of space, an all locations in time spanned by the user's lifetime, so that nothing escapes the vision scope of the user of this ability (and the user's awareness is altered such that this ubiquitous perception does not inundate or overwhelm the senses).

http://theories.activatingevolution.org/swiki/wiki/index.php/Omnipresence_%28new%29

Hence why I think it is the ultimate power combination.

Re: Best Power Combinations

UnderMass + Density Manipulation

Re: Best Power Combinations

Sini
But mass is different from density..

Fire Absorption + Pyrokinesis
Fear Inducing + Fear-Induced Abilities
Power of Imagination + Extraordinary Imagination
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
aa

Re: Best Power Combinations

aa
Sorry, meant "Self Density Control." That one makes you mass larger, too, since volume isn't altered.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Sini
Nevertheless, controlling your density doesn't control your mass.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Best Power Combinations

alexander121793@gmail.com
I would still go with the omnipowers because how could anything be better than having unlimited power, unlimited knowelede, and being everwhere and seeing everwhere.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Its no fun if you can do EVERYTHING with no effort.

Re: Best Power Combinations

thank you ; doesn't really make sense when people try to bring up such situations as these because, duh if you give a guy Reality Bending, Reality-Anchoring Immunity, Invulnerability and Agelessness, of course he';l be freakin unstoppable. Nothing can surpass Omni abilities, so I don't know why people bring those up.

Re: Best Power Combinations

alexander121793@gmail.com
I bring thim up because they are my favorate powers and they are very interesting.

Re: Best Power Combinations

well, of course they're interesting... Omnipotence implies manifestation of every superhuman ability, including Omniscience (knowledge of anything and everything), and Omnipresence (a presence that transcends space-time, providing a temporal version of invulnerability and immortality)

Re: Best Power Combinations

alexander121793@gmail.com
Showdowulf1 win are you going to make another mythpower?

Re: Best Power Combinations

I was just thinking of that myself...probably gonna do some pretty soon
Whd

Re: Best Power Combinations

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
I think two powers that go well together are energy imbuing + ability imbuing. This way, you can have some very interesting combinations, such as abilities which interact with the stored energy. Its not the most powerful, but it would be fun to have.

I even know what I would do with this combination:
If I had ability imbuing, the first thing I would do is make an object get rid of the 75 minute requirement.
With energy imbuing, I would store all excess energy in objects, for preparation for a fight.
Needless to say, this combination is really only useful for preparation. However, if you had ability imbuing, there would be nothing to stop you from getting energy imbuing.

P.S.Sorry if this ends up in the wrong place, its my first post.
Whd

Re: Best Power Combinations

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
What about:
Time to eat + Eat this - make oneself stronger and more durable anytime, anywhere.
Friendly power gifting + Power theft -if you take a power from someone, you can give it back.
The Giving Tree + Plant Growth -grow any plant rapidly.
Electrokinesis + Static Strength -strength anywhere you want.

I'll put some others up later.
Whd

Re: Best Power Combinations

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
There are multiple reasons, but I see the source of your confusion:
1) You could take a power off an ally and then return it.
2) You could steal an enemies' power, then manipulate them with their power as a reward.
3) You could take an ability off of someone and give them a power they want.

By the way, I know it is consciously activated.
Whd

Re: Best Power Combinations

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED