Best Power Combinations

Re: Best Superpower Combinations

Smackgiver
It seems obvious, looking back on it, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together until a couple of days ago.

Hindsight being 20/20 and all...
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Best Superpower Combinations

Gentleman Vaultboy
I've been looking through what I have, and found a good combo and a freighting one

First, there are two I have that let me manipulate darkness, which both become extremely useful once you consider Sticking To The Shadows lets you add the property of stickiness to them. That's not counting Lord Of Shadow: Shadow Double which, being a shadow itself, would have the same property.

Then there's the scary one. Angelic Presence would make anyone who doesn't know drop their guard. You could hit them with anything at that point, but it's really scary when combined with Talent Of Killing.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Best Superpower Combinations

Myself
Administrator
To continue this thread and keep it alive:
Grandmaster of All* + Superhuman Intelligence* = Come up with great ideas with your intelligence and have the skill and knowledge to pull them off.
Alien Summon* + Alienologist* =Know about aliens, then summon them.
Grandmaster of All* + Elaborate Planning* = You have the skill and knowledge to execute almost any plan.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
1 ... 44454647