Best Power Combinations

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
Omnipotent Power Mimicry + Con Negation
Omnipotence -when combined with con negation, omnipotent power mimicry allows you any amount of powers in a day, although they reset at midnight.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Please let's not get back to the Omni's again... wish there was a smiley for a face-palm...

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
I don't like omni power either (that's why omni vampire exists); I was just pointing it out.

What about:
Braniac + Me, Myself and I + Super Speed = Cure cancer on your lunch break.
Geo Mimicry + Soil Nourishing + Earth Manipulation = Have super strength and flight as long as you are in earth form.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Faceplam Smiley

Re: Best Power Combinations

Josh
Oh come on, why do people hate Omnipotence so much? It is actually my favorite power. <3 Omnipotence/Omniscience. I just keep my love from becoming too apparent, because Omni-powers, while great, have little-to-no place on a superpower site.

I can, however, see hating (and I definitely do hate) how... "some people" beat the idea of comparing omnipotence to other powers (an inherently flawed idea), or putting it in a world of other powers, to a death a month ago and has refused to stop hitting that horse since.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Vespert
... Alex, is it you?

Re: Best Power Combinations

I don't think so..

The style of typing is very different.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Josh
Not only is the typing different, I'm pointing out the fact that Omnipotence SHOULDN'T be put on the site, or used in RP characters. I was making an obvious joke by not naming names, but I was mentioning how that while I love omnipotence, I differ from Alexander in that I recognize the fact that there is very little room on a superpower site for omnipotence, and that room does not include being on the list or being compared to other powers.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Vespert
@Zale: lol You're right, silly me!

Re: Best Power Combinations

Alexander sounds like

someonewhoistryingtosaythingswaytofastandtomuchstuffatonceandtheyarethinkingreallyreallyfastandkeepgoingandgoinganditrunsalltogetherinmybrain.

Re: Best Power Combinations

like...
Whd

Re: Best Power Combinations

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
Cloning + Viral Strength = Spread the virus more easily.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
Wow, no replies for a while now.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
Ability Imbuing + Power Backup:
If you want to defeat someone with a form of power cancellation, you can make a backup of an ability on a cd and imbue objects with powers. Then, if you lose your powers, you still have your superpowered objects and you can restore your own using you stash of cd's.
Whd

Re: Best Power Combinations

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best Power Combinations

jester_of_god
I don't know if anyones posted this one yet but

Reality Manipulation+ Super intellegence
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
Property Imbuing + Power Backup:
Make your power storage CD's virtually indestructible.

Re: Best Power Combinations

Myself
Power Backup + Power Backup Ability:
Save copies of all your powers automatically, as well as saving extra copies outside of your body, so if you run out of backups or have a power corrupted, you have functional copies stored wherever you like.
123456 ... 47