Art Awesomeness!

This is the second official art thread of The Superpower List, naturally set aside for superhuman, superhero, supervillain, supernatural, paranormal, action, fantasy, sci-fi and otherwise nerdy awesome art. It is not 'Zale's Art Thread', despite Zaleramancer being the user to begin this thread series, nor is it 'Marv's Art Thread', despite the Marvelous_Miscreant being the user who has contributed a great deal of (in fact, most of) the awesome superpowered and supernatural art to this thread series, as of late. It is simply for Art Awesomeness, and thus the name should speak for itself, no?

Though, bear in mind, this thread is set up not just for "art in general" (which can go in regular Internet Awesomeness, so don't spam it here). No, this thread is strictly set aside for art done by members of the Superpower List. So, any art that is posted here, that is not done by a member here (or that is not posted as a reference for an artist here), will be immediately deleted, with no room for explanation, compromise or exception. Likewise, anything that violates the rules of the Forum (ie pornography, racism, sexism, etc, etc) will naturally be deleted, whether or not it comes from a user on the Forum.

First and last warning.

Now! Back to the Art Awesomeness, huh?

For starters, I believe we do have some business yet unfinished. Let's get on that, shall we?

Oh, and don't forget the poll!
Your favorite type of art?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

My censoring requests are here. And there'll be more to come, if you don't mind.

Whenever you are ready/willing/able to get back to them is cool. Just wanted to let you know.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 So, how comes the censorship requests, Marv? Are you still doing them?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I haven't started

But seriously, I'm a little distracted with college starting I'll get to it soon.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 It's cool. Just starting back today, myself.

In fact, it should be starting in 25 minutes or so! Later!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I'm not so sure I can actually, do what you need Wulf. These pictures are just to different from real for me to mess with. Working with live photos is actually much easier than working with artworks. I can't do this...well except this one which was actually the only one I could do...probably still isn't enough covering though.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Y'all, I can do this for any kind of image. Not just of people...Makes an awesome background.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Thanks!

Hopefully the admins over at Wikia will be okay with the censored version of this pic!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Hey Wulf, did you do something recently with that Ophiotaurus image I made you a while back? I only ask, because for some unknown reason page views for that image on my DA account have skyrocketed making it the most viewed image in my gallery.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I believe I still have it in the Warriors of Myth gallery. So, maybe if they look up the image, they'll see it on Google for Warriors of Myth Wiki AND DeviantArt.

Or, the more likely answer, it's due to something Percy Jackson related.

Heaven forbid people actually fracking look up established mythology.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Aw, yeah...that'd make sense. What with the new movie and all.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Despite the fact that the Ophiotaurus doesn't make any appearance.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

So I wanted new Desktop Background and thought to myself. "Huh, there aren't any Superpower List images big enough to use on a desktop."

So I made one.

Presenting for the first time. The Unofficial Superpower List Desktop Background! Recreated in Photoshop by yours truly.

Don't like the original color scheme of The SPL site? Not a problem! A few quick tweaks and you can have this design is a multitude of different colors.

(This is just the Thumbnail so you can see it all without scrolling. The real image is much bigger)

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Well, personally (OMGWTFROFLCOPTER-THIS-IS-THE-BOMB-AND-THE-BUSINESS-MOST-INDUBITABLY-IN-THE-DEED-SO-SAYS-I-FANGIRL-SQUEAL-FOAMING-AT-THE-MOUTH-USA-USA-USA ) *ahem* I rather approve.

If you don't mind, I've provided this size on the Facebook page, but do you care to provide the original size, for those of us who also think a SPL background is a good idea? THAT one I'll just keep here on the Forum, unless you approve putting it on Facebook as well.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Sure...

The size I made it is 1366 x 768px becuase that's the resolution my screen is set to. I can re-size it for other screens if need be.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Excellent. Thanks.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

So glad you enjoy my work...it was a pain to recreate the SPL logo.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED