Art Awesomeness!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Because of the skin

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Hm...well, it's not your best work, but certainly not your worst.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Just curious...what was my worst...

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Some of your earlier doodles of people. Particularly females.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I believe I know what you are referring to....and I agree.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I hope you don't mind. I made this the cover photo for The Superpower List Facebook page (citing you as its creator, of course).

If you want, you can go take a look and tell me what you think.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

That's fine by me. Got a link?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Never mind, found it myself. Looks good.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 So you've seen it on the page and you approve. Good.

Now, if I can get my submission idea off the ground. I'd really love to have folks send stuff in to display.

Creativity is one of the greatest attractors of attention. It'd be great for both the folks who're submitting art and/or writing, and also for the page.

Not everyone can fit on the Forum or the main site, without bringing them down, but Facebook has plenty enough bandwidth for everyone.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Love the idea, but I can't really help you. I'm awful with the whole connectivity and relations scene.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 You have no friends who you know do fanfictions (or any fictional superpowery, action/adventure, drama, fantasy, sci-fi, suspense/mystery or horror writing in general)?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Nope

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Dang it. I seem to get that response all around.

Maybe those sorts of folks don't make that many friends, what with all their time being occupied by writing.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Or maybe they are a rare type of person

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I doubt it. Not with websites like www.fanfiction.net.

I just don't want to troll around sites like that, and be mistaken for a troll.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Hey, I know that you're already probably swamped with a truckload of other work to do, but whenever you get the free time, I have a couple requests I'd like to lay at your feet.

Orang Minyak: A pitch-black humanoid with oily-slick skin, who lurks around at night to *ahem* harass young women.

Tariaksuq: A humanoid with the head of a caribou, in similar fashion to the Greek Minotaur. A form often taken by shapeshifter spirits called Ijiraq. (Here's a colored version...I'd prefer the post from the bottom row)

Whichever you decide to do (if you decide to make room for my request at all), I'd like the typical digital cartoony style you do. Like you did my Neades and my Siren.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Wait....what style was that again?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

The digital-type style.

*ahem* Like this.

(And BTW, I know you're probably busy, I was just sitting the requests here for whenever you had the free time; no rush, if you have other things to do, or just don't feel like it...)

Re: Art Awesomeness!

That style I was just retracing and coloring your drawing...

You want I should draw myself this time?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Oh, dang.

Well, I didn't want to inconvenience you. That was sort of the point of just leaving the request here.

If you don't mind doing it, then fine, I'd really appreciate it, but I can understand if you don't want to. I hadn't really considered the fact that I'd drawn the other pics for you to go over...