Art Awesomeness!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

It's no big deal, I was just wondering since you said you wanted the same style. Just wanted to clarify...

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Yes, that was the plan.

I can't find decent cartoony-type pictures for either of them, so I'd need them personally requested.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Posted again for posterity and relation to this thread's nature.

INDIVIDUAL SHOTS:

ICONS:

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 In the deed! Even with the brown hair and widow's peak, I look awesome.

*ahem* Oh, and so do the rest of you guys.

  Hehe...I love them all! Thanks, Marvelous!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Much better than the last round that's for sure.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Yes, you're certainly progressing.

You just keep getting better and better.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I was thinking...you did that Superpower List logo for the DeviantArt SPL extension...

Do you think you could do a similar thing for the Facebook SPL extension? Not animated, of course, but something combining characters from different fandoms and whatnot? Like, gathered around the SPL logo...

Maybe the logo is big, and the characters are (relatively) small, to make room for, like, (at most) ten characters.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I've been thinking about your request Wulf and... well... I don't know how close to what you're looking for I can draw. Anatomy is one of my lower skills which I why many of the characters I draw lack conventional anatomy or wear clothes that cover much of it.

All those muscles and such are hard to get right.

So... I just really don't know.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I dunno, I've never designed for Facebook before.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

 Well, I appreciate the effort. It's okay, really.

I just want to at least give you the option, if you wanted to give it a go, for the sake of practice or a challenge. And since your effort to at least give it a try was genuine, then you have nothing to feel bad about.

I sort of figured you might not be comfortable in your ability to complete the request, though, so I've gone about and asked for the assistance of some other artists I've run across on DeviantArt. A couple folks even said okay.

Thanks, though, for trying. I really do appreciate it.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Well, it's up to you, if you want to give it a shot or not.

It's not absolutely necessary. If not, I'm still quite infatuated with that other SPL logo you did. It's top notch.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I'm doing a thing with designing monochromatic characters. Should be done soon, if that interests anyone.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

FUTUR-

I mean it sounds interesting.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

The point of this was to challenge myself to create characters off a single color each. if anyone has any good drawing challenge ideas I'm game.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Awesome.

I like the brownish pirate-y girl in particular.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Combine the eastern and western Zodiacs, including Cat/Ophiuchus.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Philote
Administrator
I like the yellow girl.

Gentleman Vaultboy wrote
Combine the eastern and western Zodiacs, including Cat/Ophiuchus.
Tri - Combine it by including the geek zodiac as well:

End up making something like this for each of the 12:

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
I love those things.

Oh, oh, go to the Pokemon combiner, combine two pokemon, and draw the result.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I love this idea and I;d like to do it but...

How can I match the Eastern and Western Zodiacs? One is divided by year and the other by month...

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Do you know the legend of how they decided the eastern Zodiac? They had a race and the order the animals finished in was the order of the zodiac. Rat won, so he would be paired with January's sign and so on and so forth.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
1234567 ... 18