Art Awesomeness!

Re: Art Awesomeness!

I'm designing new characters with superpowers and trying out a new style. Let me know what you think.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Philote
Administrator
I am not art savy enough to give a good enough critique on how this art style is different than your previous ones. However, it looks good and maybe more 3D than some of your other ones.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Philote
Administrator
Deep Art

There is this nifty program that redraws one image in the style of another image using some complex algorithms or whatnot. Apparently it takes a lot of processing power, so it can take up to three days for the image to finish. The end result is pretty awesome though.

Base Art:

Style Image:

End Result:
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Art Awesomeness!

Oh, that's amazing.