Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

We don't have a thread for this.

Anyone else watch Naruto?

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Not anymore.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Stopped liking it?

I've never really watch most of it. Only bits and pieces.

I'm only really mentioning it because I just found out who Naruto's voice actor is.

Do you know?

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Not a clue.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Vespert
I bet it's a woman.

I also stopped watching/reading it.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Bingo.

Threw me for a second.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

So, anyone read/watch Fairy Tail?

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Vespert
I do.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Vespert
Zaleramancer wrote
Threw me for a second.
It's not really a surprise. They rarely cast male actors to voice kids, especially for such a long running series.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

I rarely watch anime, or read manga. Really I have no excuse, to be honest, though. There's online websites for both. I just get distracted by other online stuff too easily.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Scary Erza?

I really should get around to watching that again.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Philote
I really like Anime/Manga

Ones that I'm watching/reading at the moment are:
Naruto
Bleach
D.grayman
Soul Eater
Deadman Wonderland
Fairy Tale
One Piece

Others that I've seen:
C Control
Full Metal Alchemist (Both)
Psyren
Witchblade
Tengen toppa gurren lagann
Kekkaishi
Inuyasha
Dragonball
Death Note
Shaman King

There are probably others that I'm forgetting.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Philote
Administrator
Has anyone here heard of the manga Ultimo? It was made in part by the one and only Stan Lee.

"I want to go to there...."

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Vespert
Currently following:
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Nurarihyon no mago
Liar Game
Kurosagi, Corpse Delivery Service
Detective Conan

Finished:
Parasyte
Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit
Death Note
Satorare
Fullmetal Alchemist
Inu Yasha
Mermaid Saga
Elfen Lied
Yakitate Japan
Uzumaki
Gyo
Hellstar Remina
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Rave Master
Cardcaptor Sakura

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Philote
Does that mean you've heard of it, or want to hear of it?

I'd like to know more about it. (Sorry, that quote was a reference to 30 Rock. I wasn't sure if anyone would get it.)

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Philote
Administrator
Alright

I'm pretty sure the manga has been cancelled, haven't heard any news about it for awhile, but a couple volumes were released.

Stan lee......er the character that just happens to look like him has created a series of robots, half good and half evil and has released them into the world to fight it out until one side ultimately proves to be stronger than the other.

In the picture above, the red one of the left is the hero Ultimo and the green one is Vice. Both have mechanical based shapeshifting powers, their legs can turn into rockets, and the things you see on their hands can turn into a variety of weapons.

Each one is partnered with a human and only with the human can they realize their full potential. These humans get reincarnated as the robots keep battling it out.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Whatever

Philote wrote
Has anyone here heard of the manga Ultimo? It was made in part by the one and only Stan Lee.

Yes.

I read like one of the chapter things because one of my friends let me borrow their shouen jump magazine thing once.

I mostly know about it, however, due to the remarkable about of subtext.