Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Gentleman Vaultboy
50 years ago, an amusement part came into the world, one that  brought joy and fun to the billions of people who have walked through it's gates. Actions Jacks It the number one rated Theme Park in the entire world, and the jobs it created helped to revitalize the sleepy little coastal town of [[UNDISCLOSED]]. But the park has a different face, one know only to those that work their. A darker face.

Alright, so they built it on a Leyline convergent point. That's not so bad! And sure, it might have also been a native American burial ground, but it's not our fault the graves weren't marked. And, okay, sure, maybe the priest brought in to bless the park used the word F'taghn a little much, but he came cheap and highly recommended. Look, the point is, creepy things happen here. Weird things. But the only way those happy families can continue their fun filled romps through the park is if they. Don't. Know about it. We're not closing down, and we are not losing our valued customers, especial to those heathens at the Zooquarium!

So, I'm going to have to ask all employes to handle any occult phenomenon that comes up. Nothing that will damage the reputation of the park can be reviled to the public. For this service, we pay you an extra 2 dollars an hour. Now, lets all get to work, and make some lasting family memories.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Philote
Administrator
I need to think of a name for my Concession Stands Worker.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Not sure what mascot I would be.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Philote
Administrator
Maybe you don't have a specific one, you just grab the costume of whatever park you enter that day, but it is always some over sized costume.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Sally Summers, Tour Guide.
Can speak with a Dark Speech accent.
Tends to be perky and upbeat. Totally unfazable.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Sounds okay to me, if GV approves.

Though, I need to know exactly what themes each park has...

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Mik_Hael
Is the mechanic idea alright?

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

(just moving this to this thread)

Nathan Spaets:

The jumpy janitor who's access to the many storerooms and access tunnels (for cleaning purposes) combined with uncanny ability to see the unseen makes him a primary candidate as an early warning systems for the park. His sight makes him more than a little strange, jumping and staring at the nothing.

Luckily he makes up for his strangeness by keeping things spick and span for customers and workers alike.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Signs point to no.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Mik_Hael
Administrator
What was wrong with it?

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Signs hazy. Ask again later.

To many powers.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Mik_Hael
Administrator
...........I haven't even said any yet...He would basically be an insane mad scientist who keeps the park's attractions and what not in working order.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Mik_Hael wrote
How about I'm the mechanic for the rides and concession stands. let's say super intelligence/robotic construction.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

How boring, you pick the same type of character for everything. Why not try stepping out of that old hat and trying something new?

What's wrong with that.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Mik_Hael
I don't continuously pick the same character actually.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

They tend to have similar resonances.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

They always are either insane, dark or shadowy.....you pick very similar charaters for everything.

I know of three that do but the rest don't seem that way to me.

Re: Actions Jack's Amusment Park Madnass (Comments)

Mik_Hael
Ace from Warriors of Myth.
1234 ... 6