Which MythPower is Your Favorite So Far? Which One Would You Like to See?

Which MythPower is Your Favorite So Far? Which One Would You Like to See?

I'm trying to come up with some new powers, but nobody likes power repeats, or combinations of distinct abilities to be called one ability. So, what are some suggestions you have? What do you think I should change? What should I add? And which of the ones I already added to you think can be counted as your favorite?

Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Shadowulf1

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Kira
The one you actually invented.

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

@ Kira: huh? whaddya mean by that?
Whd

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Fortunately, it's not like it's dependent on that god/those gods for permission to use the power or anything, it's more like mimicry than anything else...

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

If you want any suggestions, Why not do Arachne? Arachne's Web?

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Unfortunately, human heroes don't get their own mythpowers. Except maybe Heracles. Maybe.

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Arachne is not human. Spider remeber?

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Yeeeeeah, but... she started out human. Then again, Narcissus started out human, and became a flower. Maybe I'll give it a shot. MythPower: Arachne's Web, you say? Nice...

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Bluebeard
Will you be making powers for other mythologies as well?

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

not sure...

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Bluebeard
Would it be okay if I did MythPowers for Norse Mythology?

I understand if you don't want me too, but I was just wondering since I'm a big fan of the Myth Powers and Norse Mythology.

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

why not run the powers by me first? the gods of the different mythologies had still had pretty similar domains...

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Bluebeard
I'll do that then, if I ever get around to creating the powers.

If I do, I'll show you first :)

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

thanks for understanding

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Myself
Would it be alright with you if I made a series of powers which are the Egyptian equivalent of the mythpowers? I don't know what to call them, but I don't really want to call the MythPowers because that could cause some confusion. The main reason I am asking is some of the powers I create are based on their Greek counterparts. Many aspects of several of them may be copied off the MythPowers, but I can tell you for certain that they won't be too similar, for obvious reasons.

So, what do you think Shadow?

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

please, do them justice...run them by me before posting...

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

Josh
Kronos' Craft is up there on my favorites (even though Cronos the Titan was not actually related to time...), certainly the first one I can think of.

Yeah, I'd be really excited to see some new mythologies. I always thought (brace yourself, Shadowulf) Greek mythology was kind of overdone. Don't get me wrong, the MythPowers are great and have been done well, but it's just that it seems like Greek mythology is always the first mythology people think of.

And I hope you don't mind the half-parody "Old One Powers" I did. It was for a good cause, I assure you.

Re: Which MythPower is your favorite so far? Which one would you like to see?

um...

since when was Kronos/Khronos/Cronos/Chronos/Chronus not a god of time (as well as the sky, to a lesser extent...)???

Unless you're referring to Saturn who was a god of the seasons...but, that was...urgh...

As far as the Old One powers...go for it, I don't feel threatened or otherwise bothered by your creativity, even if you say it was a half-parody of mine... it's cool...