Um...Pokémon RP???

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

I fear for the safety of the fabric of the universe now.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

@Zale: I suggest Bulbapedia...

@Jester: No legendaries, I told spydyr already. You can get ditto, but Arceus, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebii, the legendary birds and the legendary dogs are all OUT OF THE QUESTION...until later, when maybe we ENCOUNTER them...we'll discuss whether or not they're up for grabs later.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

@Zale: Don't fret. I've already made sure that nothing like that will happen.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

I'm thinking you switch powers like pokemon switching...and yes, you can use fossil pokemon. ANY pokemon (except legendaries), and from any arc (except 5th incarnation...anything past Manaphy will NOT be allowed, because it's new even in Japan...)

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

jester_of_god
that's why I needed the ditto.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

well, even if you get ditto, IT can't become a legendary, either...

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

jester_of_god
If anything It'd probably be a charizard for me though, or maybe an ala kazam.

I've seen dittos mimic legendaries.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

Philote
Jester i was so going to call ditto  oh well i'll find something else

5th gen: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The 5th gen is out so it is possible to be used.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

Yes, I know it's out, I've seen some of the new pokemon. However, I don't have any English names, and the Jap. names are hard as crap to spell and remember. So...that's that, for now.

Also, you can use Ditto if ya wanna, as long as you use it creatively. Besides, if you've seen the very earliest pokemon shows, Ditto can turn into more than just other pokemon, so it's a good choice.

The most active characters allowed to share a pokemon: 2

you have over 400 some odd pokemon to choose from, even without legendaries and 5th gen., so this should not be hard.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

Philote
Administrator
That list has the newest english names as well  but you're call if you still dont want to allow them.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

Hmmmm...

I like these...

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

Philote
Administrator
Not 100% sure but i think most are the official but they are still updating
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

@Jester: SO not mimicking legendaries, don't care what the series says...

@Zale: I knew you would...they forgot a few, though...(i.e. Hitmonchan, Wailmer, etc.)

@Phi: maybe later. I don't want folks to start off with that arc, because not many are familiar with it (being new and all)

@Spydyr: I was thinking the same; things are still kinda in the works for that series...I believe

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

good to know...I'll keep an eye out for the roms online, lol

BTW: contemplating...should this thread be also used for character placement, or for the story itself? I'm voting the first option...

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

First one. Character sheets n' stuff here.

Re: Um...Pokemon RP???

yeah, mmkay. Only one vote, but it's cool, it's best we only put characters here. Makes more room for roleplay if its in a separate thread (and the thread is only written in IN CHARACTER...ahem...*looking at JESTER*)