Um...Pokémon RP???

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Hell no! All I need is Kanto and Jhoto (maybe Hoenn). The rest is just fluff to me.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 Well, I don't know anything about Sylveon, so I compare him/her/it to Milotic.

And yes, I guess Gen 6 can migrate in, as long as we get to them later on.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 Meh, I'm just a sucker for big collections. Not to mention, it would give Japan the opportunity to show its technological muscle, and I'm almost positive they can't pass that opportunity up. That, plus the chance for vastly expanded gameplay, like a Pokemon equivalent of maybe SKYRIM...c'mon, everybody's a winner.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 They should.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 *ahem* So, has anyone got any new ideas for this RP?

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Philote
Administrator
Perhaps instead of just gaining a random team of six, we could each be aspiring gym leaders and each of us focus on a specific typing.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Perfectly possible. And it'd give us definite motivation to go out, in hopes of saving the Pokémon world.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Gentleman Vaultboy
I don't know about aspiring to be a gym leader, that doesn't work with my concept. Though it could have her being pushed into it by her parents.

I could still have the one Pokemon, i only out of complete indifference of the whole "test" aspect of gym leading. If she ever got a gym, it'd be one where you had to pay to get in and the whole path to get to her would be laid out like a shopping mall, with tons of things on sale. With a ATM and a shopkeeper sitting in front of the door. And since she's bad at her job and lazy as hell you'd have to option of just buying the badge off her because if you've got that much money on a pokemon journey you obviously deserve the badge.

The more think about this idea, the more I enjoy it. I am so in support of this.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 Glad to hear it. And your concept is certainly interesting.

Speaking of interesting, I plan on letting Pokémon, regions and characters into the game from any and every generation.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Gentleman Vaultboy
"I don't see why my tax dollars should go to treating other peoples Pokemon. I don't think the government should be involved in Pokemon centers at all, making them into private business would increase competition and lead to better service all around. Isn't that what Pokemon is about, competition?"

"Lost your last buck in a trainer battle, huh? That why you should have invested in gold when you had the chance. I have around 50,000 dollars worth of gold buried in the Safari Zone for just this sort of situation."

"They can't try us for anything here. If the city's Gym Leader is a water trainer then that means the courts are actually maritime courts, and bound by maritime law. They can only try you normally if you enter into a contract with the state."

I'm going to have fun with this one, oh yes.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 Pretty sure you'll see to that, lol...

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

 That certainly an original take on a PKMN trainer.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

Dang it, this coulda been great!

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

It could still be great...I know I still love Pokemon so...

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

I really need to brush up. I haven't even played on the emulator in years.

I'd need to ask y'all all the time about aspects of play.

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

I'd be interested in getting this running again. After all. I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was...

Re: Um...Pokémon RP???

What you did there. I see it. 😂