Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Geokinesis is still better in my opinion

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
your a golem, of course it is.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Golem? Who said I was a golem?

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
Are you a mystically made construct of a certain material animated through energy? as in a material being?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

I'm human........

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
For all intensive purposes we refer to ourselves as whatever character we used as our Name...except in the case of shadowulf.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

I don't mix threads. In this thread I am a normal person.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

And besides, I'm not a golem in any thread so I don't know where you got that.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

What am I?

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
A forum Necromancer.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Good question....

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

I have zombie posts and vampire threads.

Fear me.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

If Marv's a golem though..

What is everyone else?

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

I'm not a golem. I don't know where he got that from.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Golems are made of clay.

You're made of quartz.

It's not a big jump.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

I'm not made of quartz.....

...Well Vram in LoC is, but I'm not.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
ah, ah, ah, granted the first golems were made of clay by the Jewish, your can technically make a golem out of any material you have nearby.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

duh...