Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

 Aw, heck, do we really have to choose???

Re: Ten Pack of Superpowers

Oh, and Time Manipulation over TK. Just as multi-faceted, in way more a wide range.

Not to mention, yeah, if the Flight can be potentially Superman-speed, then Flight. But if the Super-Speed is Flash-level, then the Super-Speed all the way. Even though I don't care to run all the time, that would be worth it. Not to mention, vibrating molecules would allow more than just speed. Phasing, Time Travel, etc.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Myself
This question continues to strain my mind. I am trapped in indecision.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

 Darn it.

Screw that. *goes to the pet shop to buy all three*

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Myself
I think I'd consider getting bigfoot, since it looks like an Australian mythical creature (thus I could train it to troll people ) and it'd deal better with the Australian climate; we're in the middle of about 10 straight days of 30 + degree weather (303 + degrees in Kelvin or according to this converter, 86 + degree weather); could be a bit too hot for a cold-dwelling creature.

Besides the Yeti lives in snow, while bigfoot lives in forests, which can be found where I live -I'm on  street down from a national park. It'd be almost impossible to keep a yeti, but easy to keep a bigfoot. That question was easy once I started to really think about it, which was triggered by Wulf's last comment,
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Myself wrote
I think I'd consider getting bigfoot, since it looks like an Australian mythical creature
Which one? Not the Bunyip, right? Probably the Yowie.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Myself
Administrator
I believe the yowie is the one.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

 Nice.
Whd

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

 Yeah, Time Travel for me, too. Considering it allows future AND past.
Whd

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Depends on the parameters of the Phasing.

Do I get Kitty Pryde's restriction, with the power to only phase for as long as I hold my breath? How much effort does it take?

I mean, if I can turn it on and off at will, without any negative side effects, and can selectively phase and unphase certain parts of my body, then sure, I'd take Phasing.
Whd

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

If it's a Two-Pack, then I'd have to say Orange and Pink. I think the reasons go without saying, but in case they don't, I could avoid injury for the most part, and then when somebody should happen to get back my superhumanly lightning-fast reflexes, then I would be able to not just get away from the foe in the blink of an eye, but regenerate and live to fight another day. Moving at the speed of light, I'd be able to move out of the way before ANY projectile got close enough to make a fatal shot, so my healing would always come in handy.

Whd

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

 It's in Two-Pack. I thought that meant we only get to have two of the given options.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Smackgiver
I would first have to ask the question - am I the only one that I am aware of pushing a button?   If so, I'd have to go with grey.  If not, I'd like to conspire with my peers who also get a shot at the button console.  I'd make my choice to fit with the team, so we'd have supplementary capabilities.

Also, if real world physics aren't a limitation, then I would LOVE to be the token speedster in the group.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Gentleman Vaultboy
Pink. Pink is the only one that's really useful.

But if this works like the two pack stuff, and the other powers go to someone else, then purple. Just so no one else can have it.

Stopping time in ten second chunks, after which you need to wait ten seconds for it to recharge, or jumping ten seconds back into the past, same restriction?
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
1 ... 29303132