Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
I was speaking to the others but alright. Imagine if a sniper suddenly obtained flight.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

.....not sure how that is relevant.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
Perfect vantage point over a city, unable to be detected, unnatural bullet trajectory, able to hide wihtin clouds as perfect camaflouge, easy getaways.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Still, not sure how that's relevant.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

jester_of_god
You chose invisibility, which means someone else got flight.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

.....I'm not going to give it to a sniper. I don't even know any snipers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Myself
Administrator
This thread turned out even better than I expected it to.

Next combo:
Invisibility or Teleportation.

Both can be extended, no blindness, ending up is solid objects and no telefragging (because this teleportation comes with an inability to appear inside a solid).

I have an easy opinion on this one; teleportation hands down. No need to catch the bus, enhanced laziness (teleport to fridge, etc), impress any female (also possible with flight), never need plane tickets, easy vigilante action, etc. The list goes on and on.

It's why I had Teleportation as one of my four desired powers from this list (along with Mythpower: Mnemosyne's Memory, Reincarnation Determination and Omnipotent Power Mimicry). I'd give invisibility to one of my friends without thought.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Teleportation, hands down.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

It's barely even a a real question.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Philote
Yeah teleportation is the obvious answer.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Myself
Administrator
Invulnerability vs Invisibility

I'm not sure about this; if I could turn invisible, I could avoid some danger and do what I like, but invulnerability would protect me from everything. I think Invulnerability, since if I could turn invisible I'd become a superpowered pervert with weeks.

Then again, invulnerability would make me cocky, possibly revealing my power. I'm not sure; possible invisibility.
[...]

Invulnerability.

If you're invulnerable, you can still be a perv, and who cares if they catch you? What would they do? Beat you up?

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Same, Invulnerability.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Jumping of building and such.....what a rush.

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Skydiving without a parachute...

Re: Two-Pack of Superpowers

Sounds like fun.