TV/Movie Awesomeness

So, I've decided to combine movies and TV into a joint thread, with numerous purposes. It is not just used to feature links to shows and movies, but also to discuss our opinions on shows and movies, whether they exist, or have yet to be created. What you think of a movie or TV series as a whole; what you think of specific actors, directors, etc; what you think of specific scenes; what you didn't get, or any other question, comment or concern you can muster up. Also, feel free to show any Television/Movie art (including fan art), with kudos or condemnation, as you see fit.

Nearly any and all shows or movies are allowed.

Nearly any and all shows and movies are welcome.

Enjoy.

Free, Legal Online Movies for All

How's THIS for a link? An free (and LEGAL) online movie site! Sure the movies take a while if you choose a crappy link, but if you happen across a good one, then it's a cool, money-saving movie experience. For when you can't afford to go to the movies but you just have to see the latest flick! "Zmovie! When you can't afford the best...here's the rest!" If you have any questions, comments or concerns in regards to finding the best movie links, or handling bad links (or sucky quality), post all of that here. But I thought it would be nice to treat you all to the gift of online cinema. You deserve it. Here

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Yay, time for a movie night!

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Yep! And it's entirely free. And LEGAL, best of all.

Just ask me if you have questions, comments or concerns about the quality or which links work.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

A link to 'The Green Lantern' was formerly featured here.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Myself
Wow, most of those movies aren't even out here in Australia (e.g. Cars 2, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, etc) and some aren't even there. There are even one or two I haven't heard of yet.

I'm still wondering how this is free.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

I think because they're already available in Germany and such, so they get links from German sites, rather than Americans pirating stuff over here.

It's really quite ingenious...

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

A link to 'Thor' was formerly featured here.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Myself
At least THATS out over here, but I haven't seen it yet.

I've seen Z-men: First Class though, possibly earlier than some (or even all) of you. Great movie, I recommend it.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

I really liked it. THAT one I actually went to theaters to see...

Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Watch TV shows online free!

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

AnimeSeason

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Veoh

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Ani-Linkz

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Anilinkz- Cartoons
Whd

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Yeah, I know...many of these recordings are made by the Dutch, Germans, Russians and the like...

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Yes, that's true...

Have you watched anything here?

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All