TV/Movie Awesomeness

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

When Misfits Series 5 Airs, All Series 1-5 Will Be Made Available as Possible

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Philote
I'm going to use this as movie thread.

Anyone see the movie Ip Man? It was pretty good.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Never heard of it...

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Philote
It was in the free section of Netflix and turned out better than expected.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

I'll have to check it out some time

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

That's what it was for.

To watch and/or suggest/discuss movies.

I was wondering why you guys didn't think of that sooner.

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Well I'm not the brightest bulb

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Or the most energy-efficient...

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Harsh.....

Re: Free, Legal Online Movies for All

Meh, I've been harsher...

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

 Nobody cares about being able to watch TV free online?

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

I just like watching TV on TV.

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

 Then my efforts was in vain?

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Maybe the others are using it and just not commenting.

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

 Well, what about shows that don't broadcast on TV anymore?

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Like?

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Um...when's the last time you saw, um..

I got nothin'...

Well, at least with this thread you could see them at whatever time you want. No need to wait for their normal schedule, or hope that you don't miss it. You can even see anime shows that don't come on TV.

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

Do they have Bleach in english dub?

Re: Free, Legal Online TV Shows for All

I think so.