TV/Movie Awesomeness

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

 I'm not sure about your taste in shows, but I at least recommend you give it a shot. I enjoyed it.

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't be too hard to please. Neither am I. I think I have somewhat similar tastes.

In which case, you'll like Agents of SHIELD.

Or, I think you will anyhow. What are some live-action shows you like?

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED