Role Play Creator the Third

All right, new thread time!

Shame our latest completed thread was a COMMENTS thread, isn't it?

*sigh* Oh, well, hopefully, that will change in the coming days. Anyhow, back to business!

And...repost!

For the mini-RP 'Monsters on the Run', Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
Name: Aleksander 'Alex' Vlcek
Mythos: Slavic - Fext
Age: 394 years (born two years before the Thirty Years' War in Europe; died at 21)
STR: A
AGI: B
END: A
MAG: D

Skill: Adaptable (B)
Alex is fairly good with adjusting to strange circumstances, especially since so many seem to happen to him so often. He may find things strange or frightening at first, but he can quickly come to realize and regard them as the norm, if not too absolutely outlandish. Magic would probably fascinate him no matter what.

Skill: Knowledge (Slavic) [C]
Alex is pretty intelligent for his time; he knows a couple languages other than his native Czech (German and Russian), is pretty good with math, some science, history, religion, philosophy, etc, but despite having 'lived' for hundreds of years, most of those years were spent in a grave. He hasn't had time to pick up on much knowledge beside that which he gained in school, and elsewhere in his mortal life.

Power: Undead Physiology (Support/Defense, B)
Alex is undead. As such, he has no use for bodily organs that others consider vital; and though he is able to, he does not need to eat, drink, sleep or even breathe. He is also immune to psionics, radiation, poison, disease and sonic attacks. These things have no effect on him whatsoever.

Power: Invulnerability (Defense, A)
Alex is almost entirely invulnerable to harm. He can be battered, bludgeoned and brutalized, and walk away to tell the tale, with little to no disorientation. However, he can feel pain (and thus presumably go into shock from pain), and is still vulnerable to harm from two things; wooden stakes used to tie down new young trees and, more famously, glass bullets. It is unknown if glass in other manifestations work against him...

Power: Magic (Anti-Unit/Army, D)
Alex is capable of some magical capabilities, which he has yet to discover. He is able to subtly discern the source, presence and use of magic (presumably including discernment of mythical creatures), and has potential for basic magic spells and magic resistance.

Power: Magic Enhancement (Support, A)
Through some obscure magic, Alex's body was enhanced to allow capabilities beyond physical norms. As a result, he possesses superhuman strength, durability (endurance), stamina, reflexes, agility, accuracy and dexterity. He also has a superhuman regenerative healing factor, allowing him to (among other things) quickly recover stamina, and resist aging.

Power: Post-Mortem Automatism (Support, D)
More like a creepy side-effect, really...in the event Alex should ever be slain, his body will still act as a conduit to the magic that reanimated him in the first place, which means his body would still be capable of rudimentary movement, despite having no capacity for thought.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

So, how do we want to connect Phi's and my character to your's, GV's and Dryad's?

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

However you like. Police seem to be out and about. Then there's always the option that scared civilians could be running in terror from your direction, giving the impression that you and Phi are a threat. And I'm sure more options are available. I attacked GV thinking he was allied with enemy Catholics, and he attacked me thinking I was allies with enemy Romans. Confusion will likely be your best option to go with.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Philote
Administrator
Dang, I wanted to make this thread
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Gentleman Vaultboy
Wulfs character would probably give a more accurate summery of history, but I love grossly oversimplifying the Romans.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

I'm going to wait a few ingame days before I step things up to the next level.

First one to guess what that will be gets a cookie.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Gentleman Vaultboy
National guard? Army?

Other supernaturals?

This is all the plot of an EVILLLLLLL wizard?
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

One of those. Yes.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

 *Mr. Burns' voice* Excellent, excellent...

I love how absolutely everything is canon with New Beginning.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

 Yup. We're pretty proud of the story's...uh, malleable storyline.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Speaking of which...I think it's about time I dropped a few more cameos in KCoM....

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Yeah.

I operate under the assumption that every single story in this forum happens somewhere in the same multiverse.

It's really easy for my NB character to bust in and watch things. If I did it all the time, everyone would get all pissy though.

Now, so long as no one tells, none of the others will know.

Oh wait..

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

My character's mind is made of minds the way a normal person's is made of thoughts.

Even my thoughts have thoughts have thoughts.

I can do hundreds of millions of things simultaneously. I could take over every storyline in the whole forum without creating a cartoonish sweat drop. :D

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

 Same here...

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Riiiiiight.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

 'Tis the truth.

 And if it isn't the truth, then may the Lord...uh, strike me...

Ya know what? You're gonna just have to take my word on it.

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

I hope Phi and I run into y'alls group soon, I'd like to get my golem named so I can stop referring to him as "The golem"

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

 Yeah, we should be crossing each others' paths soon.

(And don't worry about the name thing; you know Alex just recently began being referred to as a Fext, with the time previous being mostly implicit)

Re: Role Play Creator the Third

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Don't worry, Rei's not going to worry that much about Ammon's explanation. The more I go through Kitsune myths, the more I realize just how powerful the nine-tailed ones (Kyubi) are and I think about how in slightly more than 300 years (story-wise), Rei will be just as powerful as those Kitsune. Either way, be glad she doesn't have omniscience, total time-space manipulation and more things that Kyubi were attributed with, 'cause then this whole thing would be pointless.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade
1234 ... 30