Re-purposed College Thread

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Then let us adjourn to the Games thread to discuss this further.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

I'm fine and reading webcomics.

Talking here because I am waaay to lazy to log onto Facebook.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
Administrator
Good to hear.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Indeed. Hopefully all is well.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Also: That circle was hideous. Don't let me use it again.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

It represented something deeper; it obviously needed to be seen.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

I kinda liked it actually...

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

A semester of learning has produced this sexy little robot...

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

 Heck yes. I approve.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Thank ya kindly, Mister Wulf.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
Nice work.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

So, what new classes are y'all excited to take?

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Well, this time around I'm taking Statistics, but also Ethics and Critical Thinking (with a cool 'professor' who taught my Philosophy class last semester), and finally MYTHOLOGY!

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

There's a class on mythology?

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Yeah. I mean, it includes currently practiced religions (Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc) as well, but it's still a mythology class. Greek, Roman, Native American, Egyptian, etc, etc.

Interesting stuff so far, except for the constant emphasis on the author's disbelief in the literal interpretation of the Bible.

Like, dang, man, we get it.

Re-purposed College Thread

Philote
Administrator
Behold, the concept art for the main character of my game, Fissure, which I am currently building over this semester.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Re-purposed College Thread

Myself
Administrator
Nice work. Looks good.

I must say, the idea of that games seems awesome. I'd certainly play it.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Re-purposed College Thread

 Whoa! You did this? Great art!

What's the game about?