RP Soundtrack

667
I don't know about the rest of you, but music is an integral part of my life. It helps define who I am and my view of myself.

Hopefully, themes for each character/place--or tracks containing those themes--will help define and solidify the story. Instrumental songs are preferred, but songs with a vocalist are perfectly fine too.

The creator of the character/place gets the last word on their character/place's song. Only fair.

Have fun!

Re: RP Soundtrack

667
==THEMES FOR BEN==

Main Theme: Blue Mountains by Adam Ben Ezra

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6EtCy5f3A4>

Secondary Theme: Drifting by Andy McKee, performed by Adam Ben Ezra

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EhC59pgWA&feature=related>

Fight Music: Stanley Clarke's solo at the Newport Jazz Festival

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py3jT0uaZw0>

And some of the music he has played over the story:

Froglike: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqq5L96reE>

Prayer (the song he was playing in the illusion): <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUrzQxEQeg>

Re: RP Soundtrack

==THEMES FOR FLORES==

MAIN THEME: Rumba Barcelona (Manu Chao):

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPdrRvrkTSk>

SECONDARY THEME: Summertime (the song starts :25):

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf0L1p3HGg>

FIGHT MUSIC: A Call to Arms (BOTAR):

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tcjlC5BRyk>

Re: RP Soundtrack

==THEMES FOR CABRAL==

MAIN THEME: Gun Street Girl (orig. Tom Waits, performed by Waitswatcher)

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ERVdiPjuWo>

SECONDARY THEME: Ain't Going Down (Tom Waits)

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMaep7Uu2A>

FIGHT MUSIC: as-yet-unnamed song (John H Clarke)

<http://www.youtube.com/user/johnclarkemusic?blend=1&ob=4>

Re: RP Soundtrack

==THEMES FOR THE RIO ATRATO==

MAIN THEME: Jesus Gonna Be Here (orig. Tom Waits, performed by Waitswatcher)

<http://www.youtube.com/user/waitswatcher#p/u/115/pStrFgtD_t0>

Re: RP Soundtrack

==THEMES FOR PIERCE==

Main Theme: Headstrong by Trapt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBeg7CZqSx0

Secondary Theme: Shooter by Robin Thicke ft. Lil' Wayne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ibeIqOv1ww

Fight Music:Let's Go (Crazy Train Remix) by Lil' Jon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiIO2ML7Oo&feature=PlayList&p=F492ED83B595C5FB&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=31

Re: RP Soundtrack

==THEMES FOR RIO DE JANIERO==

MAIN THEME: Libertango (composed by Piazzola, performed by Fabrizio and Ruffolo)

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZ2iflIKWc>

SECONDARY THEME: Oblivion (Piazzola)

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5tc57Gmfjw>

FIGHT MUSIC/CHASE SCENE: Riding The Fourth Wave (Catch-22)--fight theme starts at :27

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHZtUJDdHoM>

Re: RP Soundtrack

\o/ I are magic.

Re: RP Soundtrack

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: RP Soundtrack

667
Byne? Byne's got another Latin groove to him.

Clandestino: Manu Chao <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzafK1HIro>

And this could totally be his resurrection music. The strong bass part could be him sitting up and/or walking away.

Edgar Meyer: Duo for Cello and Bass <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjiK8iRI3A>

Re: RP Soundtrack

Wish
For Wayne I thought either a slow violin or a rock song due to his high action fights so I settled for something like this after searching for a while

Electric Violin Winter Four Seasons Viol8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrGhMK_yfM

Electric Violin Summer Four Seasons Viol8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUE8XHk_ivY

I'll probably find a better song(s) for him later though......

Jack Flash...... already has his own song 'nuff said though only a medley will be played at a time when he enters and sometimes he might have a remix

Re: RP Soundtrack

==THEMES FOR TESSA==

Main Theme: Telepathy by Emiliana Torrini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZdZKJgYEmU

Secondary Theme: Russian Roulette by Rihanna
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Rihanna&aq=f

Fight Music: Commander by Kelly Rowland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfKZ-1jyiw

Re: RP Soundtrack

FlyBoy4
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RP Soundtrack

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RP Soundtrack

Hyperion
I found the perfect song for the final battle against Caleb. Robber Baron by Voltaire
All hail the king of dunces! You best hold on, I'm opening up my mouth.

Re: RP Soundtrack

667
This IS perfect. Descibes the man, describes the fight, reminds me of Waits--WE HAVE A WINNER!

Re: RP Soundtrack

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: RP Soundtrack

Hyperion
I actually stumbled upon Voltaire by accident when he made a guest appearance on a live Friday the 13th event on a web game I play. What I love about him is that he has a lot of songs that can just be enjoyed for the music (Bomb New Jersey, Beast of Pirate's Bay, Brains, When You're Evil) and some that have really deep meanings (Robber Baron, God Thinks, Feathery Wings, Almost Human).
All hail the king of dunces! You best hold on, I'm opening up my mouth.

Re: RP Soundtrack

Fitz Tanner's theme: Kryptonite by Three Doors Down

Fitz often feels weak and helpless (despite the capabilities of his power); but even though he feels like he's pretty useless, he'll still try to help others to the best of his ability

Secondary theme: Superhero Song by Drake Bell

This song is very like him...not really heroic, but it'll do in a pinch...

Fighting theme: Blackout (Techno Song)

Seems enough of an upbeat song to be a battle scene, but lax enough to be HIS battle scene

RP Soundtrack

The Junkyard Cat
Random question of the day! You should note I have these questions every once in a while.

For your favorite character you have written what theme song would you apply to him. Note it can be any song
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.
12345