...Power basis.

jester_of_god
I'm probably either going to delete this, or end up having this fall into obscurity later, but I was wondering about his. What is the basis for our seperate powers. I know mine, Shadow's, and philotes so far.

Mine stems from raw spiritualenergy accompanied by the power and skill ofa several billion year old reality bending Jester spirit.

Shadow's stems from the right to bend reality in sway gifted to him by several elders who had complete control over each of their respective elements, which allows him to rule over a planet the size of Jupiter.

Philotes comes from manipulating a database which makes up existance itself, making him a cooler more powerful version of NEO from the matrix that has control over all elements as well.

But other than that the rest is in complete obscurity, no one of us knows what we apparently did to train these, or the extent of the powers itself, making them all seem over powered to everyone else...like I said I willl most likely end up deleting it, but I was hoping to clear the fog a bit.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

Wellll, I seem to be the only one who abstained from creating an author avatar.

So I don't really have an basis.

Re: ...Power basis.

jester_of_god
Good to know either way if that's the case you can still say what the heck your avatar is I suppose, all I know is that it hatched from a soccer ball.....
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

I have no idea. Just sort of saw it and though, "You are an appropriately amusing avatar."

Re: ...Power basis.

My basis?...hmmm, I'm not sure. I know that I usually go for the Earth powers or defense powers though.

Re: ...Power basis.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ...Power basis.

jester_of_god
good to know, also great sonic meets dragon ball Z avatar.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
jester_of_god wrote
making him a cooler more powerful version of NEO
I'm honored

Anything you would like to know? and i really like this thread idea.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: ...Power basis.

jester_of_god
...How does  your planet work?...never mind, philotes.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
Administrator
Lol pretty much.

Its pretty much just a scaled up Earth, with scaled up Sun as well making the surface area larger of the planet without needing drastic change to human body. Humans would be same size as Earth humans and gravity at crust of planet would be equal to Earth's.

....wait, if the your planet is roughly the size of the eath and the sun is up to scale and several hundred earth scan fit inside of the sun then.....wouldn't that make your sun unnaturally large for a star, probably one of the largets in the known universe?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
Administrator
Yeah.... Pay no attention to the sun behind the curtain. It was only important for a short time in the story anyways.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
Administrator
I might need to think of a way to fix that, cause i can't have it taking up the entire sky either.

have the planet make up it's own heat, nad just have the sun be a giant conglamoration of philotes programmed simply to make "Flame" forever, and have it more as a moon/apollo's chariot orbiting around the planet?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
Administrator
What if i had it be denser than normal so that it wouldn't be insanely large, but still larger than our sun, and able to produce enough heat and enough gravity for the planet to orbit around cause I can't just have it have it floating out freely.

but then the gravitational pull would be akin to a black hole.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
Administrator
Stuff can orbit a black whole, there are a ton of stars orbiting a black hole in our galaxy right now. So shouldn't be a problem right?

quick question, how will light and heat escape?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: ...Power basis.

Philote
Administrator
Hmm good point, I'll have to think about that. I want it to be sort of like a normal galaxy though, so Apollo like idea won't work this time I don't think.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1234 ... 27