Power Vs Power

Heres where you put all your Powere Vs Power disscusions

Like "Plant Manipultation Vs Geokenisis"

Also lets start with that one which one do you think would win out?

Re: Power Vs Power

WILD_WONDER
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Power Vs Power

Vespert
Geokinesis doesn't always extend to Plant Manipulation, as the former gives you control over something mineral and the latter over something vegetal. If you go by what's written in the Geokinesis page, you would only have control over rock, dirt and earth. Also, does anyone know about the manga/anime Cardcaptor Sakura? During one instance, the heroine Sakura uses the Wood card to overpower and defeat the Earthy card because of the relationships between the five Chinese elements.

Re: Power Vs Power

Dark
A someone here knows of the Chinese elements nice. Personally I believe Geokinesis would win on certain circumstances like you can't use Plant Manipulation if there's no plants to use or make grow. Besides that Plant Manipulation would own Geokinesis.

How about a new duel?

.......I'm pretty poor on ideas right now so anyone have an idea?

Re: Power Vs Power

I think that geokinses might win in the lack of plants but other wise it would be a fair fight *Imagines crazed venus flytraps*

Sure i love doing this sort of thing......

Lets have a funnyish one lets see

"Super Guinea Pig Squeal" Vs "Lotion Mimicry"

Re: Power Vs Power

WILD_WONDER
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Power Vs Power

*Imagines the epic battle......*   I think lotion mimicry would win as long as they DID NOT under any circumstance make the Guinea Pig Squealer  A) Laugh or B) Scream

Re: Power Vs Power

WILD_WONDER
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Power Vs Power

Note to self bring ear plugs for this one

Re: Power Vs Power

Dark
Here's a funny one that's a fact. Hmmm this will be hard. But I have to say: Super Guinea Pig Squeal! Lotion Mimicry wouldn't be very useful I think... besides the drowning part maybe. But Imagine... "Lotion Mimicry!!!" *transforms into shampoo*, enemy: "cool I got great hair now ^^" lol

Re: Power Vs Power

Vespert
I guess a Lotion Mimicry user will definitely win against the Squealer, though maybe not without damage to his ears. If the Lotion Mimic reacts quickly enough, they could become liquid before the Squealer starts attacking. As long as they're in liquid form, the Squealer would have no way to deal any damage.

On the other hand, the Lotion Mimic has more possible attacks since their power also grants them with lotionkinesis. They could send blasts of lotion, make the ground slippery, wrap around the Squealer and drown them.

Re: Power Vs Power

Captain Jade Tigereye
I say the Lotion Mimic could always cover his/her eardrums with lotion or something, making them much more difficult to pop. Also, lotion is great for screwing up your vocal chords.

Re: Power Vs Power

Ok with 3 lotion mimic 2 guinea pig squeal

LOTION MIMICRY WINS!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!

Manipulate Water Vs Fire Manipulation

(These powers are on the list so look at there strengths and weaknesses if you want)

Re: Power Vs Power

Vespert
That would be an interesting match. Both of these powers require an existing source. Water has the advantage of being present nearly everywhere, unless the fight takes place in a burning desert, but the Fire Manipulator can amplify any existing fire or heat source while the Water Manipulator can't increase the quantity of water.

With a basic approach to this fight, I'd say the Water Manipulator has the upper hand. All they would have to do is use any available water to cool down any heat source and extinguish any fire. Even though most of the water evaporates in the process, the Water Manipulator can condense it again, giving them an infinite amount of liquid water. So, the Fire Manipulator would have no way to get rid of all the water but the Water Manipulator can get rid of any fire and heat source.

With a more advanced approach, both manipulators could end up being killed. After all, a human body produces heat and is composed of 60-70% water. The Fire Manipulator could kill the Water Manipulator by amplifying the heat inside their body and the Water Manipulator could kill the Fire Manipulator by turning the water inside their body into a burning steam as the Fire Manipulator isn't invulnerable to heat.

Re: Power Vs Power

Dark
Indeed a nice duel. Well basically I would also say Water manipulation because of the fact water puts out fire. But I will say Fire manipulation. If skilled enough and with precise attacks fire can conquer water.

Re: Power Vs Power

Captain Jade Tigereye
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
JJ

Re: Power Vs Power

JJ
I think fire manipulation would win!

What about Gravity Manipulation vs. Teleportation?

Re: Power Vs Power

Its a tye, ty  (how do i spell that? oh well)  2 fire 2 water

Next is Gravity Manipulation Vs Teleportation

i think teleportation would win, due to them being impossible to pin down

Re: Power Vs Power

Captain Jade Tigereye
Teleportation, definitely. This is why.

Gravity Manipulator: I shall now make you fall!!! *cue evil laugh*

Teleporter: *continuously teleports to the middle of the air*

Grav. Manipulator: Shoot.
1234 ... 13