Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Wasn't there a Pokemon Awesomeness thread, or am I going crazy? I can not find it. Anyways:

Weaponize all the Pokemon!

By Rebusalpa

Example:
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator

Awesome piece.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
Digivolution in Pokemon
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

So, I think it's safe to say that Pokemon Go is pretty great, and I hope to establish this thread as a spot where folks can enjoy discussion about what you hate, dislike, like, love and adore about this awesome new game.

Just make a new account (or login on your current account) and join the conversation!

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

My phone is incompatible with Pokemon Go!

*cries tears of rage*

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Oh, that's unfortunate!

 I hope they fix that incompatibility soon.

I sent a request for them to make a wifi spot into a Pokestop, too. My lack of mobile data also makes playing tough for me, so I can feel your feels.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
I have played the new Pokemon Go some. It is strange, the app obviously has some problems with it but it is still fun to play and it has grown so huge that you just see people playing it all over.

Hard for me to progress far though since I lack many pokestops and no gyms nearby.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

I have some stuff nearby, but I got no mobile data, so I can't even make use of stuff that's within walking distance, cause they choose areas outside of complimentary wifi zones.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
Yeah, it is a shame how the Pokemon Go Dream did not survive
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

My character is literally moving on an abandoned, empty wasteland. I don't have any Pokestops, Gyms or Pokemon show up at all. I'm all alone.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

I still can't play Pokemon Go because my phone is several years out of date and isn't compatible.

But I did manage to play the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo. It was fun and now I'm hyped for the real deal.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
I am just able to stay afloat in Pokemon Go. Not completely barren but not making progress either.

My 3ds does not have enough memory for the Sun and Moon demo because I have Smash Bros downloaded on it, so that makes me sad that I have to wake. I think I am going to preorder Moon and talk my brother into playing Sun

How much does each game cost?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)