Music Awesomeness!

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Super Bass, Slowed.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

 HAHA! Brilliant!

It's actually pretty decent.

I totally forgot about Nicki Minaj's alter ego, Roman. This totally reminded me of him/her.

(Only Roman is freaking mean...lol)

Did you like it, or no?

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Anyone ever heard of the band Area 11

Re: Music Awesomeness!

 Nope. I tend to avoid bands. Singular musicians and singers are more my thing.

Though, that's not to say I hate bands, or have anything against them. Is Area 11 any good?

Re: Music Awesomeness!

I've only heard a handful of their songs and its safe to say I'm a fan now.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Okay, sure, I may give them a listen.

What do you think of Ellie Gouling? Personally, I think she's fairly decent, though some of her songs don't exactly speak to me.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Sorry, who now? I've never heard of Ellie Gouling

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Sorry, Ellie Goulding.

She sings the song, 'Lights', if you've ever heard of it? Among my favorites from her are 'Lights', 'Starry Eyed', 'High for This' and 'Under the Sheets'. The effects she uses on her voice reminds me of a fairy. In a good way.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

I don't think I've heard of those songs before or of the artist. But I don;t really learn the artist names or track names. I just know the songs by ear.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

No, wait....Just looked up Lights. I have heard it before. It's good, not quite my cup o' tea, but good nonetheless.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

 Yeah, not a lot of friends have my same taste in music...but I think at least a few of her songs are pretty decent.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
ObsCure and ObsCure II are both mediocre survival horror games that do nothing to earn their great Soundtracks.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
You know, I'm just going to have to post this.

http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

Follow that link. Mostly game music, all of it good.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Music Awesomeness!

 It is! It really is!

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Not sure if the title is right, but still.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

YOU WANT TO WATCH THIS.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

GoodCerberus
Animusic, anyone? :D
http://www.animusic.com
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow

This year's winner of the EuroVision song contest sure is a case apart.
(S)he deserves the glory.

Also, WHD's country The Netherlands earned 2nd place.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Dryad's Promise