Music Awesomeness!

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
Administrator

Currently my favorite opening theme.
When I watch a serie I normally just skip to the story.
But somehow this one always kept me listing.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
From the dark magical girl anime "Puella Magi Madoka Magica", the original song of the end theme.
The 3th movie of that anime is probably one of the greatest surreal mindfucks ever.

"So if you ever feel like dying for the sake of the universe, please call me anytime. I'll be waiting." /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

English covers of the end and begin themes.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
The openings theme from "Spice and Wolf" season 1.
(tried to find a satisfying english cover for it, but none were up to the standard of the original.
I'm guessing the english song is just to difficult for most singers.)

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
From the second season of Clannad (Clannad: Afterstory).
English Cover.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
Just some Vocaloid songs that I find amusing.
It makes me wonder if someday software like Vocaloid will get to the point that one can't hear wether it's a coded or a real singer.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

If I hadn't said it before, this thread ought to be great to post theme songs and other music (including AMVs) from various superpowered series. Like discussing which Doctor Who theme we like best, or posting the music intro to various shows, or music from various movies. In case that didn't already go without saying.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Music Awesomeness!

 That...that isn't...that isn't what I meant at all.

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
What DO you mean ?  Do you want to force an additional restriction on superpower themed music only?

MLP counts as fandom.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Music Awesomeness!

WonderDrow
With all the Anime I've watched, I became a fan of the composer Yuki Kajiura.
Brilliantly combining classical with world music.
Sometimes with a fictional language just designed for singing.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~
123