Miracle vs Tragedy

ParallelanPrincess
Mmkay...since I obviously need a more creative way to deal with my...internal issues. I've decided to make a few dialogues based on the crap that goes on inside my head. I like to think of it as productive venting and free entertainment. So...

Miracle: Me. The more positive, original aspect of my personality.
Tragedy: The darker, depressed aspect that is slowly destroying my life.
Reason: Based on somebody who works really hard to help me keep my schtick together.

So yeah...there's that.

Anyone interested? If not I can always keep it to myself.
Student, Secret Agent, Princess

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

I'll listen....I guess.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Mik_Hael
Administrator
...WHy does everyone I know on the internet have DID!!!!?

including you.

be quiet.

just tellling the truth.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

ParallelanPrincess
It is one of the most important days of her life. It will determine her future. It is her English midterm exam and Miracle is ready to make a beautiful 95% without breaking a sweat. However, this is no ordinary exam. These questions will be based on the IB examination. Miracle is confident she can handle it... until of course the teacher hands her the test.

-INSIDE MIRACLE"S HEAD-
Miracle: I got- WHAT THE SH**?
Tragedy: It looks like somebody's going to fail. Again.
Miracle:SHUT UP! I don't have time for your crap! Oh gods, this mess is ridiculous. How am I supposed-
Tragedy: (singsong) You're gonna fail. You're gonna fail. You're gonna fail.

*Real World*

Miracle: *whimper*
Classmates: *GROANS OF DESPAIR*

-Back to the head-
Tragedy: You're doomed. Fail this test and it's bye-bye good grades. Hello, F city. So sad, but true. Guess you're not as smart as you thought you were. It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong.

Miracle: I think I'm gonna barf.

Tragedy: You shouldn't eat so much fattie.

Miracle: I kn- DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT? Nobody calls me fat! That's it. You want some ah this? *PIcks up axe* Teach you to interfere with my classwork!

*Real World*
MIracle: Hello test. My name is Miracle. You are about to get pwned. Hard. So prepare to be marked with a nice and juicy A++ cuz it's on like Donkey Kong!
Student, Secret Agent, Princess

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

http://superpower-list-forum.2863604.n2.nabble.com/Stuff-by-Shadowulf-td6012918i20.html#a6054092

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Seems everyone on the forum has some kind of inner voice or seperate personality except me.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

 Yeah, you should totally get one. The tortured creative mind is a powerhouse of production in the literary and art department.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

I'm sure there's a voice somewhere in my head...I've just never listened to it.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

 And normally, I'd say that's a good thing. But, in this case...

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

...its probably still a good thing....

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

 Is not...

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Okay fine...let's see what I find......INTROSPECTION!

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

That is also a good option.

And I can say from experience, it doesn't hurt to have both.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Both of what?

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Introspection and the crazy voice(s) in your head.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Um...I was using Introspection to find the voices....

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Ah...most ingenious.

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

What did you think I meant?

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

That you would use introspection to directly find your creativity (with no regard to your "voices")

Re: Miracle vs Tragedy

Okay? Well...that not what I meant.