If you could pick any ONE power...

Locked 968 messages Options

If you could pick any ONE power...

justinmahar
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: If you could pick any ONE power...

667
I used to want Telekinesis or Flight. As fun as those would be, I still have to go with Photographic Muscle Memory.

Re: If you could pick any ONE power...

super_BOB
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Answer to above topic

Army of the Undead.....they might stink but they are mindless zombies under your control. But heros might turn on you

I see dead people. Really? I can see them and SMELL them.

Re: If you could pick any ONE power...

easydoesit214
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Easy does do it...

Re: If you could pick any ONE power...

Dark
Pyric mimicry! Fly and Destroy, Crash and Burn!!!! Sorry I'm excited ^^

Re: If you could pick any ONE power...

Wait, crap, changed my mind. I would want Geokinesis or Aerokinesis. The idea of ripping the planet open or creating swirling domes of air is too cool to pass up.

Re: If you could pick any ONE power...

Dark
Well a good thing you're around 667 cause I was afraid of changing my mind ^^. Same here I changed my mind for the newly added Cash Extraction ;-). Easy money, nothing ever beats that idea.

Which power?

supersonic856
Which super power would be best? You may need to look them up. The choices are Hydro Monster, Shadow Controlling, or Tranformutation. I say the best would be Hydro monster. Water has always been my favorite element. And don't get me wrong, those other two are awesome. Well its your turn to vote.

Re: Which power?

supersonic856
Infact, I change my mind. I want the Tranformutation. I'll bring my video games to life.

Re: Which power?

Hmmm.. i like Hydro Monster

Re: Which power?

supersonic856
No. I'm supersonic856. Sonic the hedgehog is awesome.

Re: Which power?

Huh?

Re: Which power?

justinmahar
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Favorite Bands

Ah, music. Ever since Cro-Magnon man started beating taut animal skins and found that "n0ise s0und g00d," music has been as integral to human culture as cooking or walking erect.

Here's a place to share your tastes with our corner of the Internet. Any and all submissions will be treated with respect; what record deals have YOU cut recently, huh :)

Have at it, y'all.

Re: Favorite Bands

justinmahar
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Bands

667
Meh, I'll wait till more people reply. Make the environment more newpost-friendly.

Re: Favorite Bands

justinmahar
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Bands

Dark
Hardcore polka? Does that thing even exist? Personally I listen to J-rock music ^^

Re: Favorite Bands

Captain Jade Tigereye
I pretty much listen to anything with good electric guitar. Disturbed, U2, anything but pop, but especially rock/hard rock.
1234 ... 49