Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
I've always thought it was pronounced "Zal-ear-o;man-cer".
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Smackgiver
I've always pronounced it either ZAIL-uh-ruh-MAN-sir or zuh-LAIR-uh-MAN-sir.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

I say "Zuh-leer-uh-man-sir".

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

WonderDrow
Administrator
I'm assuming the name Zaleramancer comes from combining "Zalera" and "necromancer".

And Zalera is that twin death angel from the Final Fantasy games.
It's an anagram for Azrael, the Archangel of Death in some traditions and folklore.

I read it as Za-lé-rah-man-ser.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Philote
Smackgiver wrote
ZAIL-uh-ruh-MAN-sir
That is closest to how I say it.

Did not realize that there were so many ways to say it, I wonder how people say my name
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
I think we are just writing it out differently.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Smackgiver
I say your name as FIE-loat (rhymes with pie goat with emphasis on first syllable). Am I close?

Please tell me it's not fee-LOW-tay.  That just feels wrong
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 If it's pronounced the same as the Greek goddess, then it's probably "Fye-low-tee". At least, that's how I say it.

Then again, I saw part of a Hellboy animated movie, where they pronounced the name of the Greek goddess Hecate ("Heck-uh-tee") as "Heck-ate". Never know, with these American pronunciations.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Philote
Smackgiver wrote
FIE-loat (rhymes with pie goat with emphasis on first syllable).
That is pretty much how I say it.

Close to Wulf's except without the "ee" on the end looks like.

Also, I'll never forgive you if my nickname becomes Pie Goat
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Smackgiver
ROFL!!!!

I actually spat out my tea when I glommed your image, Marv.

Well played, you frickin' humor predator.  Yours is coming.  One day
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

What's the point of being able to draw if I can't use it for my own humorous purposes. I'm glad you found it as funny as I did.

I'm still chuckling about it, my friend.  Well played, sir.  Well played, indeed.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Smackgiver
Yet where is Zale thru all of this?  His voice is the most significant, yet most silent.   Zale - canst thou not appear to quell this most epic of debates?

The move is thou's.   (Geez, I gotta stop watching Thor... my vernacular would make my college Literature professor writhe in pain).
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

The Diviner of Zalera is so rare around these parts, these days. Forsooth, a misery...

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Philote
Well played
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

I could only make such a move when you lay out the opportunity so well.
Praise the Sun
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

WonderDrow
Administrator
So why not modify your alias in your Account Settings to a cool moniker?
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~
Whd