Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

1st to declare- Alexander121793@yahoo.com
2nd- Myself
3rd- Bug 10,000 (Bug)
Whd

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Nope. He's an aspie.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
I don't remember him confirming having Asperger's Syndrome.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 He did say that he had Asperger's once. I don't recall where, but he did, if memory serves.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Hey Dryad, in June, there is a minute possibility that you could meet me in your home city. Do you live in LA by any chance? If so, we just have to be lucky and be in the right places at the right time.

It'd be amusing if our meeting caused NB to happen.

 I think that applies to more than just aspies.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
Possibly, but in aspies it is often an obsession or at least one step down from it.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 In me, too.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

 We may all have them to some extent.

CONTENTS DELETED

 Now all I need is Quantakinesis.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
*New Beginning happens.*

Well, I guess you got what you wanted (and more).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 Indeed.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself...I think you may be a bit too obsessed with the possibility of New Beginning.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
Well, this is a forum for a superpower website.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

I mean that you constantly bring it up. All....the.....time......it seems a bit excessive to me.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 Well, it's not like it does any harm, excessive and obsessive though it may be.