Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
Thank you, Shadowulf1. My point exactly.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Almost forgot to change my post after my birthday...

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Gotta let people know I'm 20, know what I'm sayin'

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 I think so.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Besides, this gave me the chance to alter a few other things on my post.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 Had to edit a couple things myself.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Oh, oh...gonna check that business out...

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 Well, it's not much. I forgot to change my age after my birthday, too.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Ah, I was hoping for something more....secretive.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 As though I'm the type.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Or ARE you....?

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 Guess that'll have to stay secret.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Not if SHERLOCK MARV has anything to say about it!

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

 You can say all you like; my secrets will stay secret until I say otherwise.

That much should be elementary, my dear Marvelous.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Then you do not grasp the power of my skills of deciphering the unknown.

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Myself
Administrator
Hmm. The detective Earth elemental is attempting to delve into the secrets of the Penultimate.

*Grabs popcorn.* This can only turn out interesting.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Guide to your local admins and moderators.

Smackgiver
Hey, Zale.  One thing's been bugging me this whole time - how do you pronounce your user name?  Can you spell it out phonetically for me?
Peace, Love, and Rockets
123456 ... 8