Games! (cont.)

Locked 1032 messages Options

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

neogenetica
You must play it! You could decide to be a magician and choose priest as your second job advancement. If you get to level one hundred twenty you get genesis.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Yes, Yes you do.

What server are you on?

Re: Mabinogi

This is a fun game.

Some of the recent quest series have been mirroring Shakespearean plays.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I honestly forget. I think 5.

Re: Mabinogi

Ooooh, interesting.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Five?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

World five. Something like that.

Ah, I dunno. New computer, I need to download it again.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Who else besides Greenday and Shadowulf wants to help create a Runescape Clan?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
Oh, my username is Green Day9.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Ok, I added you as a friend. My username is Ignes Soul.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Are you desperate?

If I do join this, I'll mostly be using it to talk.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

What's your username?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Well, Zale was taken.

As was Zale13, Zalera13.. So I went with my whole user-name on here.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

so it's just "Zaleramancer"? no numbers?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Yes.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I'll add you as a friend.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I am on now.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Make sure you add me to your friends list. My username is Ignes Soul

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Me, too, I added you both.