Games! (cont.)

Locked 1032 messages Options

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I played Atlantica Online for a little.

Also Shayia, DoMo, Gates of Andaron, Mabinogi, Florensia, World of Kung Fu, Regnum Online, DDO, Pandora Saga, Eden Eternal, Megaten Online, S4 League, Akia Online and Ghost X.

Though.. There are probably more I've forgotten.

And even on those, I sometimes played for a very short amount of time.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I've never heard of some of those and I've never played any of them.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

What games have you played?

Some of those are nice. Mabinogi was interesting. It was nice to be able to have non-combat skills.

Ooooh right. I also played Planeshift.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
OK, I made an account, but I'm a complete noob. How do you drop stuff out of your inventory?
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I've played Dugeon Fighters Online, Perfect World, and Adventure Quest. Those are the main ones, but I have minor accounts on a lot of small MMOs that I've mostly forgotten about.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Right click it and select "drop".

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Also, my character is fairly rich in Runescape, so if you guys need something feel free to ask. I'll see if I can get it for you.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Never played the first, Played the second once or twice and also the third.

So, what kind of games do you normally like?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Games that have lot's of things to do besides just combat.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

You may like Mabinogi then.

It has skills for many things outside of combat.

You can play music with an instrument. Make clothing and blacksmiths.

You could literally go without ever killing anything in there if you wanted.

It's also more or less classless, so you can do whatever you like skill-wise.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I looked it up. It's by Nexon, so I know it's good. I'll have to try it out when I get my laptop back though.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I have an account with Mabinogi. I just haven't played in a while.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Oooo. What do you do?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
Just while we're on the topic, has anyone ever tried Rumble Fighter?
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

neogenetica
Ever tried Maplestory?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Well...um, that's the thing. I just really started.

But I know for a fact you have to download it onto your computer

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Nope...

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

 Nope...