Games! (cont.)

Locked 1032 messages Options

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
I used to play it, but it was in a time when I had about 17 different game accounts, all with their own usernames and passwords, so I ended up forgetting my password, then making a new account, then forgetting the password, then making a new account, over and over and over again. I could make a new account again I guess.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

If you do, let me know your username so I can add you.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

We need 1 leader and 4 co-founders to make a Runescape Clan. Anyone interested?

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
I would be interested as a co-founder, but you should be the leader, as you thought of the idea.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

2 spots filled, 3 to go.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
Darn it! I tried to make an account, but it just said,

"You are not eligible for an account." Period. It didn't say why I wasn't eligible, and then, when I tried a different password, a different email, among other things, it still said I wasn't eligible. Stupid registration system
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

The only restriction they put on it is age....I think.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
I played it maybe 5 or more years ago, and they didn't prevent me then.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

They've changed it a lot since then

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
Yeah, when I played it, it was more attuned towards all the "amazing features", like the crafting, and the smithing, and the potion-making, and the gardening, and the cooking, etc.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
Does it still have the entrance part, where the first thing your character does is that they are in a basement, where there's a dragon, and someone is trying to kill it, and you have to help them?
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
Although even then, by what I saw on the site, it said I fit the age requirements, and I even tried different ages, different e-mails, and different passwords, and it still said I wasn't eligible.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

GreenDay
If I manage to make an account, I can still fill 1 of the co-founder roles.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I COULD be a co-founder, although I'm only like lvl 39 I think. Not much to sneeze at in that world.

I didn't become obsessed enough to get REALLY good.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I'm level one. I think.

Made a new one and lost interest in about five minutes.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Yeah.. I'm just not a fan of Runescape.

There are other MMO games I'd be happy to play with the rest of you.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

And I could post them here...

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

Name some of them, I may already have an account.

Re: Runescape!!!!!!

I'm level 80 something. even though I try a lot of MMOs, I always default to Runescape.