Forum Holidays

Shadowulf came up with the idea to allow people to create holidays for the forum. Each holiday can have its own rules and customs and we can change our Avatars and signatures to match the holiday.

We'll need to establish a few Rules for making these holidays first though. Anyone interested?

Re: Forum Holidays

Myself
Administrator
Please elaborate on this idea.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Forum Holidays

neogenetica
While I might celebrate some forum holidays(Like Shadowulf's birthday), I don't intend to change my signature and hunt for an avatar that often. Just and idea, but we could make a superpower list anniversary holiday. Does anybody know the approximation of it's creation?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Forum Holidays

That could be fun.

Re: Forum Holidays

@ Myself:   We can use this thread to create holidays that we celebrate on the forum. That's about as far as we got with the idea. We need to expand on it and define it. Maybe add some rules about what constitutes a holiday.

Re: Forum Holidays

You don't have to change your ava or sig, it was just an idea. Also, I have no idea when the list was created.

Re: Forum Holidays

Some time in 2008.
Whd

Re: Forum Holidays

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Forum Holidays

Re: Forum Holidays

Well, let's mark it down as a Holiday.

Re: Forum Holidays

 July 7th it is, then. Superpower List Anniversary Day.

Re: Forum Holidays

Vespert
I propose January 17th 2011, the day EverblaDE/Necronero was banned from the main site

And February 11th 2010, the day the moderator system was created

Re: Forum Holidays

Hmmm.... interesting ideas, but I'm not sure about the moderator system one.
Praise the Sun
Whd

Re: Forum Holidays

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Forum Holidays

It's not an excuse, it's just something fun we can do.

Re: Forum Holidays

Troll Appreci-hate-ion Day and Moderator Awareness Day!

Re: Forum Holidays

If you think it should be a Holiday, then let's mark it down.

Re: Forum Holidays

I'd say make a Calendar, but, really, that'll take a lot of editing and re-editing...

Re: Forum Holidays

If anything, we just need a list.

Re: Forum Holidays

July 7th - The Superpower List Anniversary
January 17th - Troll Appreci-hate-ion Day
February 11th - Moderator Awareness Day