Forum Holidays

Re: Forum Holidays

 and Shadowulf saves the day!

Re: Forum Holidays

 In the spirit of the Superpower List Anniversary.

Re: Forum Holidays

Should we do something big for the Superpower List Anniversary? I feel like we should.

Re: Forum Holidays

I don't know what, though...

Re: Forum Holidays

Happy 4th Superpower List Anniversary! 2008-2011 and still going strong!!! GO JUSTIN, and GO LISTERS!!!

PARTY TIME!!!

Facebook smileysdog productsdog productshttp://planetsmilies.net/angry-smiley-225.gif

dog productsdog productsdog products

dog products

No drinking, no smoking allowed!

Re: Forum Holidays

Long Live The Superpower List!

Re: Forum Holidays

Philote
Happy 4th Superpower List Anniversary! One of my favorite spots on the internet.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Forum Holidays

  Hehe, dancing bananas.

Re: Forum Holidays

Whd

Re: Forum Holidays

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Forum Holidays

Alright, what's the next holiday?

Re: Forum Holidays

My birthday.

Re: Forum Holidays

The 25th of July right?

Re: Forum Holidays

 Yep. 20 on the 25th.

Re: Forum Holidays

Then on the 25th we shall celebrate the anniversary of your birth. I've got the perfect avatar for me to use that day.

Re: Forum Holidays

Perfect to represent the birth of the Penultimate, the reality-bending ruler of Celadon?

I gotta see that.

Re: Forum Holidays

.....ok, so maybe it's not perfect. Maybe.....adequate?

Re: Forum Holidays

Well, adequate is still pretty good considering the circumstances...

Re: Forum Holidays

So, five more days....I'm thinking I need to find a better avatar for the occasion.