Empowered Objects

Re: Empowered Objects

Myself
Administrator
I should add a warning in the NB survival guide not to provide an opportunity for wordplay at all.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Empowered Objects

Smackgiver
Ah.  So youse guys are just messing with me.

Well played, Sir Drow.  I thought it was a GenX/Millenial communication gap.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Empowered Objects

Myself
Administrator
I've even heard that song before.

 Hehehe, no matter the generation gap, I doubt that song is going anywhere for a good long time...

It's a funny, ol' world, ain't it?  You never know what slice of culture will endure.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Empowered Objects

And now, I'm working on renaming some new ones.