Digimon

Re: Digi-Thread

Ok, so the mouth on Masmon, Maskmon and Angemaskmon... How do you want those?

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
They can just be ordinary mouths
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Ok, gonna post this then work on your Digimon some more.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
Nice one

Are you going to add Mega Levels to these later?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Maybe...but my generic splatter background isn't long enough.

But seriously, I'm considering it.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Wraymon is kinda similar to how I imagined that one I told you about before. Except different colors, and without horns. And a different mouth.

Re: Digi-Thread

....Orly?

Re: Digi-Thread

 Well, similar design, yeah. The two would look distinct enough, though.

Digi-Thread - Runicmon

Philote
Here is Maskmon's teammate, a female Vaccine type.

Fresh Level: Runymon
At this level it is an almost intangible spirit.

In-Training Level: Demirunicmon
At this level it has become solid.

Rookie Level: Runicmon
At this level it has become a canine digimon with runic markings. It wears a collar with a bow made of light.
Moves: 1. Bulb Bark: It barks out a bolt of light.
2. Runic Armor: It becomes covered in a defensive shroud of light.
3. Light Stride: It charges forward leaving a trail of light behind it.

Champion Level: Shinerunicmon
At this level it has grown larger and its front half has been covered in armor. A larger bow of light rests on its back.
Moves: 1. Aura Howl: A howling stream of continuous light.
2. Ribbons of Light: Stretches out ribbons from the bow on its back to strike foes.
3. Spectral Claw: A light charged strike with its armored paw.

Ultimate Level: Runicdramon
At this level it gains draconic features under its armor. Its back half becomes intangible and the ribbon on its back is replaced with pairs of wings.
Moves: 1. Dragon's Breath: Golden fire is released from its jaw and collects into a sphere before it before being released.
2. Sun Shafts: Light is released from the wings on its back and collects above it before releasing into multiple beams.
3. Bright Scales: A stronger form of Spectral Claw.

Mega level: Fairyrunicmon
This is a biomerged level. This form is mostly humanoid. Has white hair and face is covered by a butterfly mask.
Moves: 1. Dazzel Bolts: Creates a shower of harmful light particles.
2. Fairy Dance: Allows  freedom of movement of self and what it touches regardless of gravity or force on object.
3. Purity Beam: The Butterfly mask collects light before releasing it into a powerful beam.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Hey Phi, do you mind if I take a few creative liberties when redrawing these Digimon? Nothing too drastic, just minor additions for details.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
Like what?

I guess I'll trust your judgement on it
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

I'll just run the designs by you when I finish...

Digi-Thread - Primemon

Philote
Final OC Digimon Design that I have at the moment.

Mega Level: Primemon
This is the DNA-Digivolution of Warmaskmon and Fairyrunicmon. It is created through three Digivolution processes (Warp, Biomerge, and DNA). A canine mask replaces the normal mask from the Maskmon line. Two ribbons of light hang from its back. The yellow in its chest in the picture below is light within the black shell around it. Its black body looks grey within this shell.
Moves: 1. Digi-Soul: Creates solid shapes from its digital energy.
2.Dazzel Bolts: Creates different blasts from collected particles of energy.
3. Tri-Beam: Its strongest attack. Creates three points of its energy (White, Black, and Gold) and releases them in a spiraling blast.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
So what does everyone think about any of the designs I've posted?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

I'll let you know when I finish studying them intensely...

But they're pretty awesome.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
Fine

I can't wait to see how your redrawing of them turns out
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

This might take longer than my others. Turns out, it's harder to draw something to someone else's specifications since when I draw I tend to create different parts until they look good together.

But I assure you, I will continue to do my best. As It stands, I've finished all but the minor tweaks on Mamon, Masmon and Maskmon.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
I'm sure you will make them turn out great, though I am impatient to see them
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Viralmaskmon's hands, are they just drills?