Digimon

Re: Digi-Thread

Case in point.

Re: Digi-Thread

 I suppose. Perhaps if we find some decent Digimon stories, we can post them here.

Re: Digi-Thread

I will elect not to read them.

Re: Digi-Thread

 Why? Under the automatic assumption that they're rubbish?

Well, hopefully we will eventually come across something to change your mind.

Re: Digi-Thread

Ignore the more stupid names...whaddya think?

Re: Digi-Thread

No, because I do not like fanfics....have I not made that clear?

Re: Digi-Thread

 Yes, you did, I'm not stupid.

If you choose not to read them, then great, fine, whatever. Not in the mood to bother with your close-mindedness.

Jeez. Let me post something else, quick. My head hurts now.

Re: Digi-Thread

Hey, now....put those insults away. I don't get onto you about stuff you don't like. Well, I do....but usually as a joke.

Re: Digi-Thread

Re: Digi-Thread

I'm past it. Dislike whatever you dislike. What you gain or miss in the process...wholly and entirely your business. Personally, I don't know why I even brought it up to you. I don't even read fanfiction myself. Not because I don't like them, as some stereotypical, generalized, monolithic slab of epic literary failure, but I just happen to never get around to them.

And I think I'd like to get around to regular stories before veering off into their fanfic spin-offs. So, since I hardly have time to read...I hardly have time for fanfics.

So, really. Do what you will with fanfics. Read them or don't. It honestly makes no never-mind to me.

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
Digimon Reboot

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Digi-Thread

It's a real fan thing...not a real cannon thing.

Re: Digi-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Digi-Thread

 Nope sorry, I posted a Digimon equivalent of Fakemon.

Re: Digi-Thread

They are fakemon....the fakemon version of digimon are also called fakemon.
Praise the Sun
Whd

Re: Digi-Thread

Whd

Re: Digi-Thread

Philote
Administrator
 It is happening! Digimon Adventures Tri

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Digi-Thread

I thought I shared this on Facebook. If not, then apologies for not spreading the good news. Yeah, they're back!

Re: Digi-Thread

Update, in terms of Digimon Tri.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/08/01-1/video-digimon-adventure-tri-digivice-shown-off-in-latest-ad

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/08/01/video-digimon-world-next-order-teases-gameplay

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/digimon-tri-part-1-release-date-new-video-shows-animation-and-scenes-upcoming-movie-463507

And as a bonus (or, maybe as a consolation prize?): http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/07/26/my-fan-cast-for-a-live-action-digimon-movie-3413303 (Not written, or endorsed, by me personally, as a disclaimer)