DENIED!

For the Mods: If you find a particularly funny power on the main site that is up for review, post it here.

Give us all a good laugh.

I'll start.

ShinobiNecro13 (which is likely a Necronero alter ego) wrote
Name: ButtKickery

Overview: The ability to kICK BUTT

Pros:

You can beat people up

You can kill people

No one will mess with you

Cons:

You'll get aressted

It knows friends nor Foe only Death

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris can still beat you

Tags: butt,kick,awesome

Date added: 2009-03-18 18:49:17

Added by: ShinobiNecro13

Re: DENIED!

This just made my day...

Re: DENIED!

Now, I just hope the other mods find some equally, or superior-ly, funny ones. In fact, I have one, I'd like to see here. I forgot to add it before making this...

Re: DENIED!

The_Fender wrote
Name: Balls Of God

Overview: The ability to createl balls at your finger tips that can go through anything

Pros:

Can stop crime while throwing at someone

At your fingertips

At will

Cons:

Should not be used wrongly

Limited to only 1/ Finger

Needs precipitated water

Tags: balls ,finger,tips

Date added: 2010-09-13 17:46:22

Added by: The_Fender

Re: DENIED!

Needs precipitated water? What?

Re: DENIED!

That's the kinda crap we deal with...

Re: DENIED!

How have you not lost your sanity?

Re: DENIED!

One of the many reasons I have religion.

Cause, believe me, it gets WORSE...

Re: DENIED!

neogenetica
GAAAAH! The very name brings to mind literally unholy images!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: DENIED!

Re: DENIED!

Re: DENIED!

Can't wait to see more. They make me laugh.

Re: DENIED!

I thought for a second that it might be mean to humiliate folks who submit ridiculous powers...but then I thought, "If others do it along with me, it's okay!"

Whew, THAT cleared my conscience.

Re: DENIED!

Trigger wrote
Name: Strength

Overview: The ability to endless Strength

Pros:

Break Anything and Anyone

Destroy

Awesomeness

Cons:

Careful

Light footed

Light weight and touch on everything

Tags: Strength, Awesome, Popular

Date added: 2011-07-19 16:23:17

Added by: Trigger

Re: DENIED!

That one is practically begging to be insulted.

Re: DENIED!

My thoughts exactly.

I mean, I wouldn't mind the bad grammar as much if it at least was a coherent idea.

But...since it's not...I must ridicule.

Re: DENIED!

jester_of_god
.....so let me get this straight...this power basically gives someone limitless strength...so if they wanted to they could punch the earth in half.....and limitless strength translates into limitless speed as well................yeah, keep this denied.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: DENIED!

 indeed...

Re: DENIED!

jester_of_god
If someone posts something along the lines of what you deleted its on your head.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: DENIED!

Not really. They wouldn't be wrong.