DENIED!

Re: DENIED!

Could you please use smaller smilies? The big ones take forever to load on my phone and it makes using the forum harder for me.

Re: DENIED!

GreenDay
Sorry, just love using the smileys I found.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: DENIED!

Ah, yes, young grasshopper...I know that temptation well...

 Just use the reduced size.

Re: DENIED!

Indeed....

Re: DENIED!

You, too, OTHER young grasshopper.

Re: DENIED!

What? I hardly ever post pictures, and I always use appropriate sizes.....

Re: DENIED!

Well, you two and Jester are the only ones to post the big smileys as of late.

GD: The smiley faces.

You: The big version of

Jester: The big, weirdo version of

Re: DENIED!

Actually I made that as small as I possibly can without remaking it.

Re: DENIED!

 Fine, fine.

Still, they're okay, long as you don't overdo them like GD did.

Re: DENIED!

I've used it like...5 times maybe.

Re: DENIED!

 Never said you DID overuse it.

Re: DENIED!

Ok...so where does that leave us then?

Re: DENIED!

We are reassured on the rules.

What day is Laqbor Day, to get back on topic?

Re: DENIED!

Who-what day?

Re: DENIED!

 *sigh*

Labor Day.

Srsly? ONE letter threw you off?

Re: DENIED!

Yes, it did....I do believe its September 3rd....

Re: DENIED!

Oh, um, wait...wrong thread.

Re: DENIED!

Silly Shad....

Re: DENIED!

 What? We're ALL allowed a day off...or two. Or ten.

Re: DENIED!

True...I use mine every day.....